labrador park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumnite

Oct 16, 2005
611628998_44d47b12d4.jpg

need advise on this composition. do you think that there are too much foliage around or is it ok? :think:

Nice shot bro. I would prefer w/o the foliage at the top corners though. Like the blue sky. :thumbsup:

Had i were you, i would include either more foilage. Or take them all out completely... The removal of all the foilage would give us more bueatiful sky, while on the other side. With more trees, the framing would give a better perspective to the picture.

Had i were you, i would include either more foilage. Or take them all out completely... The removal of all the foilage would give us more bueatiful sky, while on the other side. With more trees, the framing would give a better perspective to the picture.
did u ps the contrast?

now neither here nor there hor :think: ... last time read tt the tree framing is for too much sky and to prevent too boring or something...

@tionghan: yup yup post-processed.. my kungfu not high enuff to get 1 shot 1 kill hahaha :bsmilie:

611628998_44d47b12d4.jpg

need advise on this composition. do you think that there are too much foliage around or is it ok? :think:

Nice shot. However, the leaves at the top are quite distracting. It's like the sky is incomplete. I love the blue sky.

Nxtime just bring along a chainsaw and chop the branches off!! :eek: ;)

was there recently. didnt think the spot makes any nice pic. the only thing going for it is the sky. If it is a good sky with awesome clouds and colours the framing is less or even an irrelevant issue altogether. so I think we are missing the forest for the trees here.

Status
Not open for further replies.