Kopi Session August (my last) - Monday 13 Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am new to Clubsnap and am eager to participate at this Kopi session - what do i need to do?.. Myself am a E500 user.. Thanks many please advise..
Colin

You should have been there to see the joke... I was pouring water over the E-1 when our friend who used the N was talking about weatherproof and tough... now he is quite convinced that he wants to switch system... err... secondary system... ha ha ha...

:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Hmmm... don't see anything I can click on.... Add 1 to Mon & Wed, can ?

Hi,
I am new to Clubsnap and am eager to participate at this Kopi session - what do i need to do?.. Myself am a E500 user.. Thanks many please advise..
Colin

Just turn up with your camera and any questions that you may have.

Don't be at all intimidated if you do not understand all the "tech talk" that's going on and never be afraid to just ask.

We were all new once and you'll see that everyone's just sincerely eger to help each other out.

;)

ha ha ha,wanna go,but have to take off on those days,then dun wan to take all 3 days off,when comfirming ah?

Poll, that is on the first page, is tied to either Sunday or Monday. I think many missed the poll that is on page 1. Hmm... So we are going to meet twice?? :what:

Poll, that is on the first page, is tied to either Sunday or Monday. I think many missed the poll that is on page 1. Hmm... So we are going to meet twice?? :what:

15th Aug is in the lead by 1 vote! . :bsmilie:

brother micro..if only it's a week later, I would have tried to turn up. Malaysian school holidays starts on the 18th till the 26th Aug. I was planning to drive into S'pore on the first weekend.

brother micro..if only it's a week later, I would have tried to turn up. Malaysian school holidays starts on the 18th till the 26th Aug. I was planning to drive into S'pore on the first weekend.

Sigh... I wished I had the time to move it a week later...

Haha... it's like we're following an election vote-counting~!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Maybe we can start to train the next generation of politicians at the same time while mastering the art of photography! ha ha ha...

That is good... but now we have another TIE! :(

Wow, and you had to throw in a personal ad at the same time... very enterprising! LOL.

Then I no need to bring my laptop during the Kopi Session because all of you guys already saw my jobs .hehe.

Why don't we fix on a date.. easier for ppl to work out their schedule since the poll has stated either on Monday or Wednesday..

Sunday is prefered as I believe we can have a longer session as weekdays we gotta rush home early to rest for work the next day.
1 vote to Sunday and Micro, I'm in for this Kopi session and mention earlier on somewhere...
see ya!!!

I seems not able to click the poll. Can someone click for me...??? 1 vote to Sunday!!
:)
Thanks!!

Why don't we fix on a date.. easier for ppl to work out their schedule since the poll has stated either on Monday or Wednesday..

I agree :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.