Kodak Ektar 100 Color Negative Film

Dont think Ektar100 is out yet in this part of the world. I was hoping to get a bunch in Tokyo last month but it was not out there yet too. I'll stick to 160NC/VC in the meantime.

Thanks for the info, was just about to ask my colleagues in Japan to buy for me then ship here. Guess i;ll have to look elsewhere

Have you tried TripleD at Burlington (next to Sim Lim)?

Thanks for the info, was just about to ask my colleagues in Japan to buy for me then ship here. Guess i;ll have to look elsewhere

Hey bro, i'm pretty interested too

Can do a MassOrder maybe? :D

Wouldn't mind to join. Let me know the details via PM if you are willing to continue with MO.

I will check in some camera stores in Brisbane, Australia.
If there is stocks i will be in singapore the day after next.
I will pm everyone on this thread.

wah i'm interested too!!! :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!:D I hope to get at least 4 rolls if its not too much for you. :sweat:

Ok, let me check the shops in brisbane first. Just time will be a problem if i need to check the price with you guys.
Although im sure it will be reasonable, like the price on the ebay site.

Ok, let me check the shops in brisbane first. Just time will be a problem if i need to check the price with you guys.
Although im sure it will be reasonable, like the price on the ebay site.

Based on the price on ebay + some exchange rate lost, it's ok with me. If you do see it PLEASE help to to buy 4 rolls.

Thanks in advance.

didnt see a thing
i asked the guy that worked there and he had no clue about any new films released by kodak
sorry mate

someone can always do a MO from ebay or B&H photo or somewhere..... :lovegrin::lovegrin:

After 3/4 of a year waiting i finally got my hands on the film. Cant wait to try it out:D

After 3/4 of a year waiting i finally got my hands on the film. Cant wait to try it out:D

I am also testing out this weekends.

I just had a chat with someone quite experience in film photography and colour lab stuff.

He told me that this film is not available in S'pore.
Maybe try ebay or amazon to buy it.

As Singapore don't have a factory for Kodak films (which is closed down some time back), the choices of Kodak films here are lesser as compared to other countries.
The main office here only bring in films which are popular like the Portra 160 NC/VC.

Got mine from Ruby last Saturday. Last two so i grab them both :D

IMAGE_032.jpg

Last edited: