Kingston Memory Card Spoilt

alfred78

Mar 1, 2009
Hi Everyone,

Anyone has the experience of memory card spoilt and able to get replacement from Kingston since it is lifetime warranty? And importantly where to get the replacement....:dunno:

Can anyone enlighten me??? :bigeyes:

Should be no problem as long as the "lifetime" of the product is not expired, but whether it is exchanged or repaired will be up to the manufacturer. The "lifetime" here refers to the lifetime of the product, and it is also up to the manufacturer to determine when the "lifetime" of the product ends. TS should just try to claim the warranty anyway, you won't know unless you try. :)

My brand new 8G Kingston was erratic and showed error in recording in my Pentax gear. Took it back to SLR R and got it replaced. No issue. Just bought another 8G at PC show. Working well. These things do happen. Get it replaced.

My brand new 8G Kingston was erratic and showed error in recording in my Pentax gear. Took it back to SLR R and got it replaced. No issue. Just bought another 8G at PC show. Working well. These things do happen. Get it replaced.

Thanks for all the advise. Anyone know whether they open on sat? Any contact no to call? Thanks ;p

Thanks for all the advise. Anyone know whether they open on sat? Any contact no to call? Thanks ;p

In about the same time I took to write this post, I googled "kingston memory singapore" and the first result is the Kingston memory support page, listing the Toll free support number to call in Singapore.

Go ahead. Google it. it won't bite you.

And no, I will not list it here. you need to do it yourself. It is part of the experience... I wouldn't want to spoil it for you.

Last edited:
ok thanks