Kids nowadays.

I think Singapore is in trouble with alot of youths coming out thinking just about money, with shite attitudes.
There are so many hungrier,hungrier people in the whole of asia who will eat our lunches.

They are very hungry too!!!!!!!

But they only know how to open their mouth big big, making alot of noise, squating in their tiny nest and waiting to be spoonfeed.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

edutilos- said:
Cow's milk not creamy how to be cow??? :bsmilie::angel:

The milk up north not as creamy as London and Oxbridge mah.

Because of this kid spoiling the market, now we have one less place to intern at... :cry:
I sincerely hope not :(

Hahaha.... Intern.... Unfortunately, I have seen none that has fire in them to even consider one.

Unfortunately people think we run a charity.

There aren't many opportunity to work with the very best... And if one just see short term. Won't get anywhere

Hart.

I think the problem is Singaporeans suffer from tunnel vision and an overdose of propaganda.

and there are people who burn out from interning. a wide spectrum, so don't over generalise.

An alternative viewpoint shared by a friend in the theatre line a while back. There are as always, 2 sides to a coin. To be honest, not all employers of interns are willing to let them learn. Cheers.

Unpaid Interns: Real World Work Or Just Free Labor? : NPR

Footman was hoping an internship with Black Swan would open doors in Hollywood. Instead, it has made him rethink his career plans. "This was six months of my life which left me nowhere further along in my career than before," Footman says. "It was not a learning experience and that was what I had expected. This really just seemed like I was just working and wasn't getting paid for it."