Kelvin's Favourite Wedding Pics

I've always loved your works, but this is the first time I'm commenting.. Loved the shot of the couple in Perth with the field and the umbrella. :) Just happened to see this shot and wondered.. 'What the h@ll was the father doing??' O_O

Erm... i think that's the Principal of Trinity Theological College! :confused:

.jpg

like your shots in general but this one is a No-no! It may be a candid shot, but I find it unflattering.

technical-wise, picture also looks blur prob cos of handshake when you tried to grab the shot or the lens not properly focused.

anyways, your other shots are usually great. :)

It is one of my faves! I like it for its quirkiness, for the expressions of the three subjects. You don't always get shots like this (and some would rather I never ever get shots like this! Ha. =))

Yes...so the dad accidentally places his hand on her chest but it was an accident. Accidents happens during wedding and I celebrate it as much as the other aspects of a wedding, as long as the intent isn't malicious.

Its true that techincally it isn't great but seriously, I think the image without being sharp still works here.

Cheers guys.

I'm at a loss for words after going through this thread from page 1.

Simply amazing work.

Hi, I am wondering how often do you change between your prime lenses? Or do you carry a few bodies with you? Thanks for enlightening. :)

Hi, I am wondering how often do you change between your prime lenses? Or do you carry a few bodies with you? Thanks for enlightening. :)

I shoot with two bodies...

altho I usuallt have just 1 body with me. I have the 35 f1.4 on 1 body and a 50/85 f1.2 on the other...most of the time, i shoot with these 3 lenses...

Cheers