Kelvin's Favourite Wedding Pics

3143628828_f853ce0d78_o.jpg

hi bro.. i'm a newbie here and i love your work so much!! i especially love this one!! where is the location of this pic?? the composition is just perfect

have not seen new pictures from u for a long time. any to share? :)

ya bro.. i just found this thread and was so amazed by ur work that i didn't realize u have not posted for quite sometimes..

Hey guys!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. With so many agents of the new media now, its really hard to keep posting everywhere. =)

I am posting mainly on the lightedpixels blog, Facebook and my personal blog.

You should be able to see the latest works there. I will try and post here as and when i can.

I am planning a trip to Europe so I decided to revisit one of my favourite photographers on CS :)

It is also great that the pics here actually have exif so I can understand a little how the various shots are done. They are so beautiful...

Hey guys!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. With so many agents of the new media now, its really hard to keep posting everywhere. =)

I am posting mainly on the lightedpixels blog, Facebook and my personal blog.

You should be able to see the latest works there. I will try and post here as and when i can.

Hi senior.. I have been following your photos in Facebook.. It is always a pleasure to see your shots because they are really inspiring and could really feel the emo.. Very well captured.. It's a cheer to see u bk here again..