Keehian and Debora

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
http://www.pisduck.com

Posted this b4 I think. But added some new stuff in and I thought it was very nice (to me personally) so I want to repost :)

comments are welcomed :)

Posted this b4 I think. But added some new stuff in and I thought it was very nice (to me personally) so I want to repost :)

WOW DAN... I must say :thumbsup: :thumbsup: if got chance to marry one more time, sure ask u to be my photographer.... Simply love your pic. :thumbsup: once more

i like the flash. thot the nz trip pics were ok only (there were some outstanding ones like waterfall).

Wow the scenery is breath taking, can pm me your itinary? :p You guys must have had a great time :)

WOW DAN... I must say :thumbsup: :thumbsup: if got chance to marry one more time, sure ask u to be my photographer.... Simply love your pic. :thumbsup: once more

errr... I am not the photographer. I am the groom. Thanks for the commets. I like the pics too. The photographer's name is in the website.

i like the flash. thot the nz trip pics were ok only (there were some outstanding ones like waterfall).

That's ok :) I am not the photographer but I did do the Flash website by myself.

I especially liked the intro, I thought very romantic :)

Wow the scenery is breath taking, can pm me your itinary? :p You guys must have had a great time :)

The itenary we took in NZ is on the flash presentation. The route we drove and all the pictures correspond to the position of the CAR on the NZ MAP.

errr... I am not the photographer. I am the groom. Thanks for the commets. I like the pics too. The photographer's name is in the website.

relay these messages to your photographer hor .

excellent website and pics! thx for sharing. :)

Wow... thumb up for you..

Handsome couple! :)

Wind30, which part of the year did u go to NZ? Looks deserted! Nice shots. :)

omg... nice house.

I like the music you used in the flash. It makes everything so much more outstanding!

Care to give the titles to the music?

I like the music a lot as well! can send me the link/title/clip? hehehe

Hi!! I know your wife, she works at CSM right!? I'm her junior..hehe. Also know saw your Home Decor pic in ST some time back, u'r an audiophile right?! hehe

thanks for all the nice comments.

The music are all from final fantasy 10 sound track. Dunno exactly the title as I did this a couple of years back.

The website is done totally in macromedia flash 8.

We went to NZ in Febuary which is the summer time. So no snow capped mountains, but the wild flowers are quite nice.

Hi, I was suspecting that to be true as it just feels really FF to me. However, I never managed to play much of FF10 due to the fact that I spent too much time on 11 (shame on me lol) so I couldn't really place the pieces.

Reminds me to check my FF library.......

Status
Not open for further replies.