Katong Area (Azure's AG32 outing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtong

May 8, 2002
Singapore
jimmyto.ng
some black and white experiment, except the 2nd last one. Let me know what you think. :)

Passing by a duck rice store:
IMG_2852.JPG

Waiting for green light:
IMG_2966.JPG

Big billboard:
IMG_2970.JPG

The famous Katong Laksa:
IMG_2854.JPG

Street performer:
IMG_2979.JPG

Wall of photos inside Katong Laksa store:
IMG_2856.JPG

From Indian temple:
IMG_2811.JPG

jimtong said:
some black and white experiment, except the 2nd last one. Let me know what you think. :)
Waiting for green light:
IMG_2966.JPG

Crop this to a square crop. The right side's space is not helping the pic :)
The left side crowd will help enhance the pic coz they look opposite direction from the guy looking right.

bingo. but your cropping is a little messy. you see the bottom bit? there's these 2 distracting black stuff at the bottom :nono:

By cropping out the right side, how do you think it has changed your perspective of this shot? :)

SniperD said:
bingo. but your cropping is a little messy. you see the bottom bit? there's these 2 distracting black stuff at the bottom :nono:

By cropping out the right side, how do you think it has changed your perspective of this shot? :)

thanks, guess it is due to a rush job... :embrass:

After looking the photo, I think a better title should be "Isolation" :think:

jimtong said:
thanks, guess it is due to a rush job... :embrass:

After looking the photo, I think a better title should be "Isolation" :think:

"Isolation" is a little too generic and over-used.. ;) try something different.. see beyond the literal :)

For me the wall of photos is probably the only one I'd look at, 'cept for the wire or something cutting across the upper left corner.

You saw my version of the boy sitting at the junction. Compose for a closer, tighter crop when shooting. Then you'd only have some clean-up cropping to do if any in your post-processing. In short, learn to think on the fly when you shoot. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.