K5 Stock

just called one of the sales rept from SLRR. Looks like delayed again till monday. Allegedly coz the shipment got stolen.
Fine. But come monday, if they come up with another CSB and tell me its delayed till xx date, i'm just about ready to cancel my order and grab from another shop.

shipment got STOLEN? :bigeyes:

Maybe the ship was hijacked by pirates. :bsmilie:

More likely the shipment was lost in transit and end up in another country...

Last edited:
Lame Excuse...How the whole shipment get lost ... but Lan lan just wait till the next shipment come in next week..they have to use forklift to steal the whole pallet....

Lame Excuse...How the whole shipment get lost ... but Lan lan just wait till the next shipment come in next week..they have to use forklift to steal the whole pallet....

actually there are some instances that a whole container van is lost... together with the truck whose pulling it.

seems like the DA35 will hit to dealers next week :)

Wah...if even thieves chose Pentax too, goes to show how popular it is now. ;p

you'll be surprised with the stuff that happens to goods moving from point A to point B in the wonderful world of logistics ;) especially high-value ones.

another thought i'm having is that its probably not a very large shipment... easier to lose a few cartons...

its possible since K-5 is so hot now....

anyway just wait lor, they also no control over this... the perpetrators must be dying to get their hands on the K-5 after all the poison... :bsmilie:

all because of FW and Pinholecam. :devil:

you'll be surprised with the stuff that happens to goods moving from point A to point B in the wonderful world of logistics ;) especially high-value ones.

another thought i'm having is that its probably not a very large shipment... easier to lose a few cartons...

Small problem. Just ask custom officer to track mah:bsmilie:

marcus

Hhahahaha but nevermind that means i can go to search in the black market for K5 liao:lovegrin:

May I know how much is the K5 Kit :)

shipment got STOLEN? :bigeyes:

It is true that partial of our shipment was stolen.

Anyway, do not worry, from 23rd November onwards, K-5 stocks should be ample to supply the demands.

Thank you.

Anyway, do not worry, from 23rd November onwards, K-5 stocks should be ample to supply the demands.

Thank you.

Hi there, would this apply to all the regular shops like SLR Revolution, Manly etc? Thank you.

Thank you.

Will the K5 kit set and new lens available also?

Thank you.

Hi, Emjay,
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Hope you managed to track your lost shipment down and catch the perps behind it.

Anywayz, for those getting from SLR-R, give them a call.
I managed to get mine last nite.

Was hanging around Funan showing a friend around as he was hunting for a new camera as well and the sales guy from SLR-R called me in with my item all ready.