K-7 new shooter ...needs advise..

Not really much of a problem I only know of 3 cases in the US that have blown up the problem ...:sweat: So far have not heard anyone in SG having the prob . BTW Felix has the sigma 17-50 f2.8 come out here yet ? also wondering if the IQ is as good as the tamron one , but most importantly is the HSM!:bsmilie:

No news as yet . . .

Hi all,

Currently i am deciding between the DA* 16-50 2.8 and Tamron 17-50 2.8? What should be my considerations between these 2 beside the WR?

Anyway i have asked SLR Rev but they do not have available stock for the Tamron and Pentax 50mm 1.4. Anyone has any information on where i can find these lenses?

BTW, i have a 3 weeks old K-7. Hope i am not intruding in this thread.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Currently i am deciding between the DA* 16-50 2.8 and Tamron 17-50 2.8? What should be my considerations between these 2 beside the WR?

Anyway i have asked SLR Rev but they do not have available stock for the Tamron and Pentax 50mm 1.4. Anyone has any information on where i can find these lenses?

Thanks.

I heard the stocks for 50mm 1.4 was snapped up pretty fast. I got my 17-50 from Manly, he got it within 1 to 2 days after I reserved a set with him. You can call him (Mr Quek) to check.

Not sure abt the other shops...you can call them to check.

Hi all,

Thanks.

It is good to call the shops before you pay them a visit as they may not have the stocks you want.

Well, I'm not surprised to see you coming back to Pentax :)

He is like Darth vader. Joined the dark side but now rescued by his son's droid , the R2-k7 and rejoined the rebellion. :bsmilie: