Just join the Pentax gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome silentscope!!! hope you are not too silent here!! have you got your red pentax t-shirt? it is free but you have to pay an admin fee to nik34 :bsmilie:

The K-X shutter is almost silent:think:
Welcome to the group.

welcome silentscope!!! hope you are not too silent here!! have you got your red pentax t-shirt? it is free but you have to pay an admin fee to nik34 :bsmilie:

Hi me just Join Pentax too (less then 2 week )

Where and how much to get the T-shirt ?

I saw quite a few Kx being spotted on the streets nowadays so Pentax finally market well with the multi colours!

The K-X shutter is almost silent:think:

LOL! :bsmilie: But the K7 simply has more scope for a silent shutter!! :sweatsm:

Last edited:
is it in the buy n sell section or in mass sale???:eek:

It's sort of a mass order. Every once in a while nik34 will appear to collect orders. You'll have to wait for the next round.

Heheh thanks guys ! K-x is for my other half, I am considering a K-7 before the CNY promotion ends. Heh...

Finally bought my pentax k-7 ;p bought the last piece at slr revolution , but they didnt have the dual wr kits ;( so i bought it with a sigma 18-200mm ... only thing its not WR !!!:( well im too scared to use it in th rain anyways even with an WR lens only that it me reassured;p Hope to take great pictures and hope to learn how to use it fully b4 CNY renunion and dinners!:D

How much was the Sigma 18-200mm? Might want to update Gengh so he can update the Pentax pricelist :)
They didn't give you the option to place a reservation on the WR kit?

I forgot ;p wait i thnik its [total $1768-$"k7"] around $380 to $450:confused: sorry if i couldnt give correct info cause the receipt dosent show the price only the totol :bigeyes:

K7 should be $1338 at SLR-R, so that makes the Sigma 18-200mm about $430.. although that could be bundle price.

It's sort of a mass order. Every once in a while nik34 will appear to collect orders. You'll have to wait for the next round.

Thanks woefulwabbit,with the new K-X launch & K7 selling in such great deal.We gain
so many new supporter,Tks to MJ for that.

Now is time for me step-in sometime sooner to get this done again.

pls be patience a little bit guys & gals,I will get approval from moderator first before i open
another thread for this.

I'll be back soon.;)

i just bought myself a 2nd hand Pentax... Nothing new and spectacular like the Kx... :( no moneyy.... but got myself a Pentax Km... though it's old...i am enjoying in thoroughly and would like to meet fellow Pentaxians to show me the ropes... Hahaa... Looking forward to any outings if any... :D

-dan-

i just bought myself a 2nd hand Pentax... Nothing new and spectacular like the Kx... :( no moneyy.... but got myself a Pentax Km... though it's old...i am enjoying in thoroughly and would like to meet fellow Pentaxians to show me the ropes... Hahaa... Looking forward to any outings if any... :D

-dan-

Welcome to Pentaxians' family :)

Km is a nice little camera, more then enough to take great photos. I'm sure you'd love it.

Hope to see you joining out future outings.

Status
Not open for further replies.