just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ai yo... i came back from work to read this thread...

Missy Jeanie is definately a girl not to be trifled with... :sweatsm:

She is quite smart at answering all the questions... especially someone asks he is beginning to wonder how she looks like & how Missy replies him...

Missy definately knows her stuff... more so than many men... i guess Missy is a car enthusiast.

Ai yah, another point is those CSer dun come in here to lecture her on the practical aspect of owing a car in Singapore leh... i dun want to read that kind of post... just want to see or read abt the car...

Black Edition means your car is black in colour loh... isn't it? :sweatsm:Besides the wheels being black, the body & interior also black one wat... if it is gun metal with other body colours, then those are premium edition isn't it?

GT-R dun have sunroof one is it? I never quite noticed.

that's WHERE alot of people are wrong.
black edition doesnt mean the whole car is BLACK.

black edition only means the interior including roof is black, and the cobra-styled seats have red trims.
2009-nissan-gtr31.jpg

and it's a notch over the basic edition.basic edition comes with silver rims, some without keyless entry(IIRC), and some other minor differences.

Last edited:
I have seen Honda Civic Type R that uses this tyres as daily rides.

yes i know.you can do what you want in sgp, but dont get caught.

a wrx sti spec c owner i know slap full slicks on his ride.
but he doesnt use the car as his daily ride to work.

oh btw, wrx,
gtr so far no sunroof.
i dont see the point.
just adds weight to the car.
a car with sunroof is easily 50kg heavier IIRC.

one -ve point of the gtr is that when i sit in it, even though the seat is raised to the highest, i cannot see the bonnet at all.it's quite a challenge to park the car.especially // parking.

wow.... :thumbsup:

Just saw this thread. My vote would have gone for the S5, principally because in Singapore or Malaysia, it would be hard to appreciate the extra performance that the Nissan provides over the S5, and yet (to me), the S5 oozes more style.
On the other hand, the S5's design is sorta diluted by the rest of the similarly-looking range. If you want something that stands out, then the GT-R it is! I think their dual-clutch system beats even VW's...

me envious... :) give chance to us poor folk when you're on the road! :)

my dear fren, i dont do street race, neither do i bully smaller cars.

i have to admit, if there's a courtesy campaign going on and TP spot me, chances are i'll get it 101% of the time cos i give way 99% of the time unless 'provoked'!

but a car like GTR, TP/ROV frowns upon...:sweat::rolleyes:

coe at 8mth high!

Category Quota QP($) PQP($)
A Car (1600cc & below) &Taxi 1,401 11,690
B Car (Above 1600 cc) 760 11,889
C Goods Vehicle & Bus 237 9,690
D Motorcycle 406 889
E Open 719 12,901

btw, wrx,

the silver metallic color is 5k-6k more if you choose that color.

btw, wrx,

the silver metallic color is 5k-6k more if you choose that color.

If i'm not mistaken, that's a special paint used? Oh, someone just told me the car is hand, wet sanded between coats of paint...

Last edited:
one -ve point of the gtr is that when i sit in it, even though the seat is raised to the highest, i cannot see the bonnet at all.it's quite a challenge to park the car.especially // parking.

looks like u need to install one of those reversing camera thingy .. as for the front .. oh well ........ :)

looks like u need to install one of those reversing camera thingy .. as for the front .. oh well ........ :)

oh...the car comes with reverse cam.:lovegrin:

And i think they suceeded somehow....

I saw 4 different Z4s in four different locations last weekend... But one thing.... I like the front design, but the rear seems to be lacking somewhat....:dunno:

Rear is a 6-series spliced onto a Z4.... lol

Nice motorised boot closure though. Irritating that they launched the car with iDrive, but all the stock they brought in for sale do not come with it. And they did away with the passenger airbag switch, which was one thing I found really quite useful....

Among the two....in fact all.....GTR for me....reason....I am a big fan of this badge since Skyline era...it's all in the DNA :lovegrin:

This car is definately not a normal Nissan Teana or Cefiro, this is an out and out racing thoroughbred and tagged with 战神 in Japan :lovegrin:

But IMO Jeanie is more suitable in a Mini Cooper S....scared cheong too much you 嫁不出 :lovegrin:

I have a few qns for u.

Melbourne the grapes is it all sour one arh?

So, u living in a nice place now? Can recommend me one? My house not very desirable, kids take supermarket trolley and ram against my gate, despite all these sufferings, none of the cars parked at the HDB carpark downstairs belongs to me.:cry:

Can you ask Nissan make a GTR bus for me? Unfortunately, I spend more time out there each day then the time I spend at home. On avg, I spend only like 8 hrs at home everyday only....

Anyway, as to why u need to care abt how others view u, I suggest u go consult Philip Kotler. He will tell u why. All I can tell u is there are two things which is present in all of us at some point of time. Perception and need for affiliation....

And using your theory abt not needing to care abt how others view u, then I can conclude that you should stop toking because in the first place nobody is suppose to give a hoot abt whatever u r gonna say. So, have u asked urself, why waste that energy to type that whole load of your bullshit here when nobody is gonna care anyway??

Oh yes, if u dunno who is Philip Kotler, I dun blame u. But just a gentle reminder, there is always the library, if melbourne dun have library, there is always Google!:thumbsup:

Sorry, I have no idea what you said. I speak English, not Singlish.

But IMO Jeanie is more suitable in a Mini Cooper S....scared cheong too much you 嫁不出 :lovegrin:

Mini Cooper S with after-market tuning can be chunning out as much as 230bhp - 250bhp... tat 'Espace' do it. Exhaust w/o catalyst, sounds really wicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.