Jokes Thread

I like this wts post :)

Upgraded..... so let go of my 60L digital dry cabinet.
The model sticker is still on. Perfect working and cosmetic is more than 95% new since never bring it out.

Car company acronyms:

FIAT - Failed Italian Automotive Technology

FORD - For Only Rough Drivers

HYUNDAI - Hope You Understand Nothing's Drivable And Inexpensive

VOLVO - Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object

PORSCHE - Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything

OPEL - Old People Enjoying Life

BMW - Basically Wasted Money

AUDI - An Unwanted Debt Invitation

VW - Verification Wrong

MERCEDES - Maximum Enthusiasm, Recurring Cost, Ego Developed, Expensive Style

TOYOTA - The One You Only Towed Away

HONDA - Horrified Owner Now Dissing Always

PROTON - Potential Risk of Tingkap Otomatik Non-functional

(Sorry, joke in Chinese... when translated, it loses its essence.)

老师问: “家里养宠物的小朋友请举手。”

小明马上举手,老师问: “小明,你家里都养了什么宠物呀?”

小明回答: “我家养了好多只宠物,我爷爷养了一只狗,我奶奶养了一只猫,我妈妈养了一只松鼠,我养了一只兔子。 这些都不算什么,我爸爸的宠物最厉害了。”

老师好奇地问: “你爸爸养了什么宠物呢?”

小明回答: “听妈妈说,爸爸在外面养了一只狐狸精,我还没见过呢。”

“我还发现我爸打电话时,总说家里有只母老虎,可总找不着。”

“我去问爷爷,他只是叹了口气说 ‘不止一只啊”’

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less.One day 'little sister' called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.' I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me.I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and quickly headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, we are very happy that you have passed our little test... we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator!

Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic.

'You impotent pig ,' She screamed at him, 'How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!'

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: 'I'll explain the toy, you explain the kids.'

SUBARU - Screwed Up Beyond All Repair Usually.

Ah Beng told Ah Seng, “My elbow really hurts. You think I should see a doctor?”

Ah Seng said “No need lah. There’s computer at the neighbourhood pharmacy that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine, and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. And it only costs $10.00!”

Ah Beng figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with his urine sample and went to the pharmacy. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00.

The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause, out popped a small slip of paper which read, "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water, avoid heavy labor. It will be better in two weeks".

That evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, Ah Beng began to wonder if the computer could be fooled.
He decided to give it a try.

He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.

He went back to the computer, poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00. The machine again made the usual noises, flashed lights, and printed out the following analysis:

1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener!
2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo!
3. Your daughter is getting screwed by three guys at the same time and has urinary infection. Put her on antibiotics and keep track of her outings.
4. Your wife is pregnant with twins. They aren’t yours. Get a lawyer.
5. And you..., if you don’t stop masturbating, your elbow will never get better!

Ah Beng told Ah Seng, “My elbow really hurts. You think I should see a doctor?”

Ah Seng said “No need lah. There’s computer at the neighbourhood pharmacy that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine, and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. And it only costs $10.00!”

Ah Beng figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with his urine sample and went to the pharmacy. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00.

The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause, out popped a small slip of paper which read, "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water, avoid heavy labor. It will be better in two weeks".

That evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, Ah Beng began to wonder if the computer could be fooled.
He decided to give it a try.

He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.

He went back to the computer, poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00. The machine again made the usual noises, flashed lights, and printed out the following analysis:

1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener!
2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo!
3. Your daughter is getting screwed by three guys at the same time and has urinary infection. Put her on antibiotics and keep track of her outings.
4. Your wife is pregnant with twins. They aren’t yours. Get a lawyer.
5. And you..., if you don’t stop masturbating, your elbow will never get better!

Good one. Hahaha.

guy prompted to choose password for new site. so he chose: "mypenis"

reply in return: "NOT LONG ENOUGH."

H - Half
O - Of
M - My
E - Energy
W - Wasted
O - On
R - Random
K - Knowledge

羊没气了。。。一句成语。。。

扬眉吐气 :sweatsm:

In Singapore, majority of us live in HURRIEDLY DESIGNED BUILDINGS (HDB).

To own a car, we need to CUT ON ENTERTAINMENT (COE).

Driving on our roads, we can't afford the EXPENSIVE ROAD POLICY (ERP).

The expressway is CONGESTED THROUGHOUT EVERYDAY (CTE).

If you don't own a car, you need to take the MAD RUSH TRANSPORT (MRT), OR take a SLOW BUS SERVICE (SBS) which is run by those who require us NOT TO USE CASH (NTUC).

Luckily, despite the frequent rail breakdowns, they have the LET'S TRY AGAIN (LTA) spirit.

Not to worry in the end, we have CASH PROVIDED FUNERAL (CPF) to leave this world with dignity.

This is the life of a normal Singaporean!

$men_are_like_bluetooth_women_are_like_wifi.jpg

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath.

'Mom', he asked, 'Are these my brains?'

'Not yet,' she replied.

A normal day for a train driver chucking down the tracks when he noticed a couple having sex right on the tracks! He blew his horns loudly but the couple just went on as if nothing happened.

The train driver slammed the brakes. After a scary, jolting high G moment, the train was fortunately able to stop just in front of the couple.

The driver was livid. He got off the train and went to the couple and shouted: "You guys want to die is it? Didn't you hear me coming?"

The young man looked up and said calmly, "look, she was coming, I was coming and you were coming... and only you had brakes. So what can I do?"

After stopping a car, the policeman said: "Sir, do you know how badly you were switching lanes?"

Man replied: "Sorry police officer but I am drunk."

Policeman replied: "I'm sorry but that is no excuse for letting your girlfriend drive."

Maid wanted a salary raise.

Madam wanted 3 reasons why she wanted a raise.

Maid: I can cook better than you?

Madam: Who told you that?

Maid: Your husband told me!

Madam: Ok, second reason.

Maid: I can iron better than you.

Madam: Who told you that?

Maid: Your husband told me.

Madam: Ok, and the third reason?

Maid: I am also better in bed than you!

This time madam was furious and she was getting ready to break her head...

Madam: Did my husband say that?

Maid: No, the driver told me that I'm better in bed than you

Madam: Please lower your voice I will increase your salary.....

A lawyer and a snake are crossing the road what do you do? Run over the lawyer.

A guy asked a girl in a library, “Do you mind if I sit beside you?”

The girl answered with a loud voice, "I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!!!”

All of the students in library started staring at the guy. He was very embarrassed.......

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and told him, “I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking.

Let me guess, you were embarrassed, huh?”

The guy responded with a loud voice,“200 DOLLARS FOR ONE NIGHT?!?!?! THAT’S TOO MUCH!!!”

…and all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock......

The guy leaned over and whispered, "I study Management, and I know how to screw people.........."