Jokes Thread

Thank you for the support! Please contribute!

A doctor finally decided to break the bad news to a seriously ill old patient.

"Sir, you condition is really serious," said the doctor to the patient.

The patient was in shock and tears well up in his eyes.

The doctor asked, "Is there someone that you would like to see?"

The patient replied in the weakest of voice, "Yes...

I would like to see another doctor."

Try to enjoy this one:

One day during the Chinese Seven month, Ah Beng planned a romantic dinner to surprise his wife, Ah Lian.

AB: Dear, tonight you wear nice nice ok? I bring you eat CANDLE DINNER!

Ah Beng got a slap & no dinner!

🤣🤣🤣

Try to enjoy this one:

One day during the Chinese Seven month, Ah Beng planned a romantic dinner to surprise his wife, Ah Lian.

AB: Dear, tonight you wear nice nice ok? I bring you eat CANDLE DINNER!

Ah Beng got a slap & no dinner!

������

Poor AB...maybe next time he think to bring 5 candles...haha :devil:

Last edited:
Poor AB...maybe next time he think to bring 5 candles...haha :devil:

Question.... do you under what's the joke about ??

Just testing your knowledge of Chinese culture... :bsmilie:

Question.... do you under what's the joke about ??

Just testing your knowledge of Chinese culture... :bsmilie:

Not really...please do tell me! I just used 5 candles as arcane reference to 5 c's...gotta pay to play you know!!!

Not really...please do tell me! I just used 5 candles as arcane reference to 5 c's...gotta pay to play you know!!!

Ah... ok.. I'll explain.

1st... its 'Chinese 7th Month' aka 7th Month of the Lunar Calendar....commonly referred to as 'Ghost Month' or the 'Hungry Ghost Festival'... think of it as a month long Halloween or All Souls Day... where the spirit of the dead returns to the living to feast and to be entertain.

2nd... Eat Candle Dinner (aka Candle Light Dinner) was what the guy was trying to said...

3rd... Wife, Ah Lian (Ah Lian is a common slang referring to a less 'polished' or educated girl/woman... Ah Beng being the sexual Opps) heard it as 'Eating Candle'.... dead spirits are believed to consume 'Candle' as a form of food (don't ask me how is that possible)...

So... literally, the Wife was angry that the husband was telling her to Die and 'eat' candle....