Jokes for a Rainy Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
In a rural area, Ah Beng was travelling in a crowded bus. As he took out his wallet to pay the fare, his passport-size photograph accidentally fell from his pocket. He started searching for it frantically and found it on the floor just right below the ends of a woman's long sari.

He asked her, "Can you lift up your sari? I want to take a photograph!"

He was beaten up so badly that he had to be admitted to hospital. He was surprised to see his Singaporean friend, Ah Seng, on the bed next to him, in a worse condition. Ah Seng explained what happened to him. He had gone to a remote village to work. He finished late and missed the last bus. He couldn't find any hotel.

So he approached a nearby house and asked the owner whether he could stay there for the night. The owner replied, "I have 2 grown-up daughters. Sorry, I can't allow you to stay".

He approached the next house and asked whether he could stay there for the night. The owner replied, "I have 3 grown-up daughters. Sorry, I can't allow you to stay."

He went to the next house and asked, "Do you have grown-up daughters?" The Owner asked, "WHY???" Ah Seng replied, "I want to stay here for a night..."

The next thing he knew, he was in the hospital bed.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS: WORDS GET YOU INTO DEEP TROUBLE IF YOU DON'T USE THEM CORRECTLY :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

One curious photographer saw another photographer dancing and shooting away in an public event.

He asked his friend, "Why is he dancing hah?"

His friend answer, "He is not dancing lah. He is shaking out the tapeworm."

My first job after school was a trainee salesman in a small camera shop. I didn't know much about photography then.

The boss had a bad fall and injured his leg. One day the injury was painful enough for him to go home early. He told me to mind the shop.

Then came someone who needed a monopod urgently as he was leaving for an overseas holdiays that night. I had seen a tripod before but didn't know how a monopod looked like.

So I rang up the boss and asked him. He said, "Tripod got 3 legs. Monopod got one leg mah. Like that you also don't know?"

I looked here looked there still could not find the monopod. So I went inside his office to look for the cataloque. In the corner of his office I saw a one leg thing leaning against the wall.

I showed it to the customer who was getting a bit impatient. He paid me and asked me to pack it up.

Next day the boss turned up for work and promptly fired me. Because I sold the walking stick for his bad foot.

i was cycling with my Bros ..

And the next thign , IT was rainning heavly .. we did not stop as we are about to reach ..

Suddenly a Lightning Strike .. My bro rise his finger up and say .. " EVERYBODY SAY "I" with his finger pointing to the sky ... "

any my reply to him is ... Good .. No one did bad things this week ..

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.