[Jerrick] Occasional Long Exposure Shots

very nice shots! keep up the good work man! :)

thank you for your kind comments :)

Crossroads

15301022270_43a195c7fc_c.jpg

Bad experience with this location. Went up the slope and was chased by stray dogs immediately afterwards. Luckily they stopped chasing when I reached the pavement.

Lifeless

15594021662_6eec668eea_c.jpg

Bad experience with this location. Went up the slope and was chased by stray dogs immediately afterwards. Luckily they stopped chasing when I reached the pavement. #83 Lifeless

Wow this is really nice! Mind sharing where the location is and how to get there?

Bad experience with this location. Went up the slope and was chased by stray dogs immediately afterwards. Luckily they stopped chasing when I reached the pavement. #83 Lifeless

Gotta be careful! I almost got chased off a cliff once in Sydney when i was shooting. Haha.

Love #83! Did the stray dogs just chased you down for no reason?

Last edited:
Wow this is really nice! Mind sharing where the location is and how to get there?

Thanks! It's at Punggol Waterway!

Gotta be careful! I almost got chased off a cliff once in Sydney when i was shooting. Haha.

Yeah thankfully only injured my arm cos I fell down. The dangerous behind-the-scenes of photographers :D

Love #13! Did the stray dogs just chased you down for no reason?
Yeah not sure why :( Maybe cos I was wearing red? Or maybe there were literally no human beings around except for me at that time.

Like the color and the composition of Pic #82, well done.

Regarding the stray dog, always to be careful, especially we the landscape photographer always go to places that less people travel. :)

Please be careful.. Life >>> photos :)

Like the color and the composition of Pic #82, well done.

Regarding the stray dog, always to be careful, especially we the landscape photographer always go to places that less people travel. :)

Yup thanks guys for your concern. This incident has definitely taught me something.

Disappointing sunrise. Always not in luck with good sunrises.

Clouds above the Sand

15667121706_202889d634_c.jpg

Finally quite a brief but good sunrise

Rise and Shine

15588875290_b75760f2b7_c.jpg

Nice color of the sunrise for pic#87, after many days of rain finally we have some blue sky today. :cool:

Nice color of the sunrise for pic#87, after many days of rain finally we have some blue sky today. :cool:

Thank you :) unfortunately this is once in a blue moon :( Full of bad sunrises/sunsets theses few weeks again.

Had some difficulty setting up here, missed the blue hour. Will be back again.

Crossroads

15890638612_5ef1b68934_c.jpg

One from a while back when the light was much nicer

Serenity

15718791609_210a3f945c_c.jpg

serenity is a nice name for the picture hahaha. anyway, some interesting photos over here :)
haha I just realised that. Thanks you have some great pics too :)

Totally unexpected shoot. Nice sunset but too much reflections. Tried to post-process them out but still couldn't replicate the view I saw with my own eyes.

Burning Orchard

15744462809_f2eb8d81a5_c.jpg