[Jerrick] Occasional Long Exposure Shots

Dawn to Dusk

14828207797_8838037318_c.jpg

Loving the bokeh balls
BTS #1

14941702187_ae4272896c_c.jpg

Thank you :) Inspired by macaroni to shoot here. Tried to find a new composition but I think this was still the best. Quite a rushed shoot but blue hour wasn't that great today. #63 Beautyful World 4 shots blended for car trails

Lol i shot this two years ago and i remember the bush on the bridge was so annoying and when you try to get it out, the building becomes so tight to the right of the frame. I think they need to move the overhead bridge. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Lol i shot this two years ago and i remember the bush on the bridge was so annoying and when you try to get it out, the building becomes so tight to the right of the frame. I think they need to move the overhead bridge. :bsmilie:
Haha yeah those plants are really irritating man.

Finally a somewhat successful sunrise after various sunrise attempts (if you realise very little of my pics are sunrise)

Circling the Fire

14999148140_c0fcc451c6_c.jpg

Last edited:
In other news, promos are coming soon. May take a break soon.

Holland Trails

15011860630_7b12861664_c.jpg

Last edited:
Could be due to my phone screen, but the skies seem to have a green tint to me. :(

There is. And the exposure seems uneven.

Could be due to my phone screen, but the skies seem to have a green tint to me. :(

Thanks guys. I have redone my workflow. I think the uneven exposure is due to lousy blending by me. As for the green tint I'm not sure what caused that but have tried to remove it. Do tell me if you still see some of it there or you know the cause to the green tint. Thanks :)

Thanks guys. I have redone my workflow. I think the uneven exposure is due to lousy blending by me. As for the green tint I'm not sure what caused that but have tried to remove it. Do tell me if you still see some of it there or you know the cause to the green tint. Thanks :)

PM-ed you.

Last edited:
One from last week but no time to PP until today.

Hazy Night

15143919247_d7bd7668d6_c.jpg

Last edited:
hor hor, the clouds on top of MBS is fake one! ;p

next time brush properly la. :thumbsup:

The blacks seem a little overdone for #78 imo (besides the blending). Not sure if that's your intention, but #76 also has this problem :dunno: And all the best for your promos! :)

You stacked shots? Can see some remains of a building near mbs and some remains of flyer on the left frame.

Yeah I stacked shots but somehow I think I shifted one of the layers or something and didn't use the correct layer. No wonder I felt something weird haha. Thanks for correcting me!

hor hor, the clouds on top of MBS is fake one! ;p

next time brush properly la. :thumbsup:

Haha not fake la. Just poor blending for me. Have re-edited already :)

The blacks seem a little overdone for #78 imo (besides the blending). Not sure if that's your intention, but #76 also has this problem And all the best for your promos! :)

At first I didn't think so but when I viewed the pic on my phone I realised that the blacks are indeed overdone. Have adjusted the sliders already. I realised the blacks on #76 but unfortunately have deleted the raw files already :( Thanks for your encouragement anyway! Still have 2 more papers to go sighs

Walking back from GBTB to MBS and this view caught my eye. The clouds were really moving quickly too.

Marina Trails

15466108321_aef249c899_c.jpg