japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea la. I just wack from the chart i have. Haha. Sorry!

GMAN

mid year go to top of mount fuji no need to wear more clothings

Coxford Singlish Dictionary? :D

so , wont be cold at all? as last year my school went mount. fuji and there was still snow .
or is it differect place so different?

oh , come to think of it . there isnt seem to be any malay or indian thr .
anyone been to mount. aso before?whats the weather like in end may to beginning june?

My friend's father and uncle own several Indian restaurants in Tokyo, so there may be a few other Indians there.

so , wont be cold at all? as last year my school went mount. fuji and there was still snow .
or is it differect place so different?

It generally gets warm then, but Mt. Fuji will have snow all year, I believe. Isn't Mt. Kinabalu also like that?

July and August are the worst months for heat. You can see tourists fall to the ground, sometimes.

mid year go to top of mount fuji no need to wear more clothings
Another idiotic comment. Like that mid year up Mt Everest, only need windbreaker then.
Mt Fujii, is barren at the summit, in the summer. I have been up there once on the top before, but I didnt see any snow as it was a warm year. But with the wind chillm it is about 3-4 degrees at the top.

TS: If you are going to Mt Aso, I presume you are in the Kagoshima, Kyushu area. although it is in the south, it can still get quite cold up there, bring a sweater and a windbreaker just in case. You can bring dried mangoes or bak gua, Japanese seems to like them a lot.

yup. itinerary is Fukuoka -> Hiroshima -> Osaka.
area of interest are Minamata Bay, Mount Aso, Hiroshima Peace Park, Osaka Airport, factory visit, school exchange.
need flash for such place? is a 17-40mm enough?

Bring your Secondary School History Textbook over.

Their education didn't teach them much about World War Two.

Some suggestions:

1) Spicy shrimp paste rolls, those with crispy shell outside and har bee hiam inside. Found in homes during Chinese New Year. Can buy from Mei Zhen Xiang. Goes well with beer.
2) Ba Gua. Taste unique to Singapore and Malaysia. My family used it as gifts with travelling to Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan.
3) Pandan cake, the fluffy chiffon one. Pandan used as a food ingredient only in Singapore, Malaysia, parts of Vietnam. A favourite of Hong Kong and Taiwan people.
4) Chinese New Year red packets, sure to have unopened packs of 10 leftover. Different from Japanese ones which are pinkish.
5) Durian flavouredcookies, chocolates with Merlion picture outside can buy from Isetan, Shaw House.

yup. itinerary is Fukuoka -> Hiroshima -> Osaka.
area of interest are Minamata Bay, Mount Aso, Hiroshima Peace Park, Osaka Airport, factory visit, school exchange.
need flash for such place? is a 17-40mm enough?
17-40 more than enough. too bad you are missing out on Miyajima which is near Hiroshima.

Status
Not open for further replies.