Japan Nikon D80

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeshi

Jul 17, 2007
Singapore
Hi guys i just recently bought my Nikon D80 from japan and also a 50mm f1.4 prime lens. I want to check whether the yellow international warranty card that i got from Japan can be used here? Or is it just considered a grey set? Thanks.

Hi guys i just recently bought my Nikon D80 from japan and also a 50mm f1.4 prime lens. I want to check whether the yellow international warranty card that i got from Japan can be used here? Or is it just considered a grey set? Thanks.

the body is local warranty set, since you purchased it from japan, it shall only be applied there.

the lens warranty can be used internationally.

hope it helps

hmm yeah i heard it was like that but 1 have 3 international warranty and all looks the same. 1 for the body 2 for my lenses. now i'm wondering why cant all be used abroad since its International?

hmm yeah i heard it was like that but 1 have 3 international warranty and all looks the same. 1 for the body 2 for my lenses. now i'm wondering why cant all be used abroad since its International?

well u can call Nikon SG to check on the body and let us know here ;)

i've called nikon. they say what the website says. only lenses are covered. But the guy didn't sound so sure himselfwhen i said my body had a international warranty as well. I mean international means world wide so i don't understand why they give me international warranty but yet cover the body local only.:dunno:

As from the website the body does nt have international warranty.. then again if u have "international" written on the warranty then u can try calling again and ask for the manager to clearify ur problem.. ;) sometimes u have to push for it.. do let us noe the outcome..

Status
Not open for further replies.