Japan for camera stuffs

mrnobody

Jun 28, 2010
North
Hi all, i might be going to japan for my holiday trip. Juz wondering with japan is a good place to shop for camera stuffs(accessories,lens) like from HK?

I just went to Japan last month. I would suggest you to check out the price in singapore before that. Because some model can be very cheap and some model can be very expensive.

I just went to Japan last month. I would suggest you to check out the price in singapore before that. Because some model can be very cheap and some model can be very expensive.

Noted. Thanks for the advise.

I find most of the cam stuff more expensive in fact :confused:

Hi all, i might be going to japan for my holiday trip. Juz wondering with japan is a good place to shop for camera stuffs(accessories,lens) like from HK?

Japan is not any cheaper than Singapore.

Some are cheaper. I was in Japan a couple of weeks ago at Yondabashi and saw the Tamron 17-50 f2.8 (non-VC) selling SGD550. Was quoted $630 at MSC and $680 at Cathay so it was quite worth it if you don't mind it doesn't have international warranty.

Some are cheaper. I was in Japan a couple of weeks ago at Yondabashi and saw the Tamron 17-50 f2.8 (non-VC) selling SGD550. Was quoted $630 at MSC and $680 at Cathay so it was quite worth it if you don't mind it doesn't have international warranty.

I bought a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 VC cost around S$600 in Sapporo last month.