Jalan Bahar Dragon Kiln

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentmonkey

Jul 10, 2004
www.flickr.com
Hi guys, just wondering, if I do go to the dragon kiln at jalan bahar to shoot, do i need to ask permission before hand or can i just go there to ask? quite a n00b at this... if i do need to ask before hand, who should i contact? thanks!

Its near NTU, I think the kiln fire only open once or twice a year, other days it is quite quiet. It is a private site and surrounded by fence, not sure they "like" you to go inside to shoot or not.

Its near NTU, I think the kiln fire only open once or twice a year, other days it is quite quiet. It is a private site and surrounded by fence, not sure they "like" you to go inside to shoot or not.

ahh..okay..cos i thought they re-opened it to preserve our one of our historical sites as well as turn it into some tourist attraction... would be quite interesting if i could go there to shoot

yes, you are right. but do not know the current status. it is at tow kuang pottery.

ahh..okay..cos i thought they re-opened it to preserve our one of our historical sites as well as turn it into some tourist attraction... would be quite interesting if i could go there to shoot

can go shoot... it's sorta like a tourist attraction site... shop shop, shot shot.

nothing much anyway... a lot of clutter.. composition is a headache. :sweat:

great, will try going there to shoot once i get my block leave. nothing's a bigger headache than NS though..(a statement i'm sure the lao jiaos will shoot me for being such a wuss :D) haha

Hi agentmonkey,

I have been there a few years before and it's an interesting place. just veri ulu to walk in though. You can contact them at this link to express your interest in shooting their pieces. You might find yourself bringing a souvenir or two home too.

Have fun!

Hi agentmonkey,

I have been there a few years before and it's an interesting place. just veri ulu to walk in though. You can contact them at this link to express your interest in shooting their pieces. You might find yourself bringing a souvenir or two home too.

Have fun!

hi argent, thanks for the contact! so they don't mind if i'm doing the shoot just for myself as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.