I've got 600 digital fotos to print, where should I go ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Guys, I've gone to KT... quite easy to get there since I'm on the NEL. Surprisingly cheap 30c /print and comes with ALBUM ! I will comment on quality once I see the prints.

I happen to pass by this shop at parkway parade but i forgot wat's the shops name.... they are charging at 20cents per print for more than 100 pieces. but I'm not sure about the white borders.....

Enter Parkway Parade thru the mos burger stairway.... and u should be able to see one photo centre charging only 20 cents....

marcwang said:
Thanks Guys, I've gone to KT... quite easy to get there since I'm on the NEL. Surprisingly cheap 30c /print and comes with ALBUM ! I will comment on quality once I see the prints.

Are the prints up to your standard?

Czardas said:
I happen to pass by this shop at parkway parade but i forgot wat's the shops name.... they are charging at 20cents per print for more than 100 pieces. but I'm not sure about the white borders.....

Enter Parkway Parade thru the mos burger stairway.... and u should be able to see one photo centre charging only 20 cents....
is it number 1? they use konica paper.

tried developing photos with number 1 before. but the photos turned out grainy and soft... so i redeveloped them using fuji paper and the photos were better...

ibitemynails said:
is it number 1? they use konica paper.

tried developing photos with number 1 before. but the photos turned out grainy and soft... so i redeveloped them using fuji paper and the photos were better...

Konica paper. :thumbsd:
Kodak and Fuji. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.