Istana woodenuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewant

Sep 1, 2007
Hey people~ just an update abt e istana woodneuk......it's........NOT DEMOLISHED YET! many thought e big pile of sand/rubles they see is e istana woodneuk, no it's not!!! it's behind there! u can either turn left before or after the big pile of ruble/sand.(becareful of construction workers, they'll chase you out. but i went back 5 mins ltr) E most straight forward route to e istana woodeneuk is.... Exit botanical gardens main gate (the one with white/silver coloured flower patterns along holland road) turn right after you exit and walk all e way straight down. Turn on e first right you see. e road name should be tyserall road. Walk down tyserall road (2-3 mins) and u shld see this white gate. it's lcked up(blah blah) head to e left hand side of e gate. there is a "passage way" around a tree inside e gate. walk straight all e way and turn on e first or 2nd left u see. (around e big rubles) if u walk pass a guardhouse, u hve walked too far. yup there it is! sry if its not detailed enough, rushing this report out. if u got and enquires, just PM me. cheers!
istana woodneuk is a WONDERFUL place.

Even u get there, u forgot the constructions workers working there just beside Istana woodenuk.

Even u get there, u forgot the constructions workers working there just beside Istana woodenuk.

well, there was only one construction worker there. and he only discovered us when we strted flashing photos on e 2nd story. it's pretty hard to get caught. e truck uncles doesnt give a damn at all too.

Thanks for the Update ....
But i think they are still quick sticky about people going in to shoot nowadays ...
Drove pass the other day and saw that the side "gate" (hole in the fence) had already all been boarded up. Decided to just carry on driving and give it a miss ....

Thanks for the Update ....
But i think they are still quick sticky about people going in to shoot nowadays ...
Drove pass the other day and saw that the side "gate" (hole in the fence) had already all been boarded up. Decided to just carry on driving and give it a miss ....

yeah by some blue zinc thingy right? u can go by e left side, round this tree just beside the gate.

Forget about going there.. the construction workers won;t chase you .. the foreman will.

well, e construction workers wld tell the foreman. e foreman stys arnd e guardhouse.

Anyone tried going there over the weekends? Still got the earth moving going on and construction workers?

Status
Not open for further replies.