Is this wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some info before I can make sense of your predicaments:

1. Why are you so sure that you will part/break up when you leave Singapore? (Are you not going to keep a good thing going?)
2. What do you want out of this relationship besides a "sweet" 4-5 months before you leave? (Do you see any kind of future for both of you? Or are you just afraid of being alone?)
3. What do you have to offer to the girl during these few months? (Will you be her friend, her lover, her confidante? Will you cease to be these went you leave?)

These are a few details that you need to get straight before even approaching the girl. What she thinks, feels and wants, is a totally different story altogether, and since you have no control over these, there's no point in worrying about it.

Hope that you and the girl are on the same wave-length on what the word LOVE means. It is over-used and often abused.

Is it wrong to tell a girl, that you love her, both knowing that in another 4,5mths you have to leave SG for at least 3-4yrs?

Or is it better to just follow your heart and make these few months the most memorable time of both's life?
I feel I have to say this but... TELL HER OR YOU'LL REGRET FOREVER!!!!

Just tell her, or you'll keep wondering about it for the rest of your life.

She's not dumb, and she can decide how she wants to proceed with the relationship.

Whatever the outcome, at least you know you've tried. You have only one life on this earth.

TELL HER, or you will not have peace for the rest of your stay overseas.

DOn tell her then send flower everyday..... that's what happen to me till we flew to different part of the world and this secretly sending flower act was disclosed by her mum. 7 yrs later, we both with someone else and still laughing about this among our friends.

to tell or not to tell, the future still unpredictable :think:

What if she likes you too, but is just to shy or scared to tell you? And you too don't tell her? What if she gets too sick and tired waiting for you to make the first move and go for someone else?:nono:

Tell her then go overseas like another girl more :sweat: Then have to choose one:sweat:

I went away for CNY for 10 days... Haven't even met her up until now. Asked her out, but she seems a bit cold. The frequent sms and msn, dinners are no more. =(

It seems like I've always been the one initiating a move. She never does. Ever since the trip, she has been rejecting my suggestion of outings.

What's this girl thinking? What's changed? I really can't catch it as a guy. Perhaps I'm too simple minded. :cry:

I went away for CNY for 10 days... Haven't even met her up until now. Asked her out, but she seems a bit cold. The frequent sms and msn, dinners are no more. =(

It seems like I've always been the one initiating a move. She never does. Ever since the trip, she has been rejecting my suggestion of outings.

What's this girl thinking? What's changed? I really can't catch it as a guy. Perhaps I'm too simple minded. :cry:

Who knows? Ask her. Don't assume.

My best friend and his girlfriend are coping very well with their long distance r/s very well. Make full use of technology - msn, email, webcam and self recorded videos sent to each other.

Easy. She doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. Now go do something else. Maybe she'll come back..maybe she won't. Try to 'release' your focus..you'd realise there are better things to do.

*Note: I was in LDR for 9 months when I am in australia. She found another guy. I'm in another one again...but at least I'm coming home soon. I would say unless you're coming back every half a year and you tell every girl you meet you got a gf, it's not gonna work, practical wise. Of course I maybe wrong.*

Only she has the answers to your questions.

But what's the point that if 4 mths later we got to part ?

It's either the most beautiful 4mths or lose a close friend.

I have to agree with Deadpoet. That is pathetic.
With that kind of thoughts already planted in your head she'd be better off without you.

can't be worst ... so, why not just bet the horse, just go tell her how you feel ... what to loose? nothing, because you have nothing to loose ...

well most CSers are suggesting you to tell her

just figure it out yourself
if you think the rs wont last long

it's useless even if you tell her and you both got into a rs
this is my pov, from a female

all the best

Must be first love lah! Do anything you want to - its probably the wrong step anyway. Only by doing so or committing yourself will you start to learn (if that is possible at all) to understand women!!!! (Sorry, not a MCP);)

Either she's thinking, the same... do I want to have a 4 month relationship with this guy and part for studies or give it a try?

or

She's really not interested in the way you are. Maybe she thinks better send him right signals and not lead him on. In that case, quickly move on and now that you know how she feels, you can go on with your study plans knowing whatever you felt is now in the past.

I know I know... easier said than done, but hey... that's life. Can't always get your way...

../azul123

If you really love her, tell her before it is too late.

"Better to have loved and lost, than not to have loved at all".

But then again,

"She's just not that into you."

Status
Not open for further replies.