IR @ the 'haunted' Matilda House

That wan, bro Ah Chua has already shot last year leh...

nice shot... I also don't dare to climb in not because of the 'haunted' stuff anyway, but because of the CCTV, they're more deadly -_-;;

does that place even have electricity?? Just curious, never visited Matilda yet..

Thanks PaulKami, and appleshem for dropping by here. There are quite a handful of CCTVs around the house. And i think there is electricity to run the CCTVs' operation 24hrs... hmmm maybe they got some video footages of the ghosts captured at nite?

If I'm not wrong, surrounding her house is one big plain field with no power lines or anything(unless underground). Gonna attempt to challenge the CCTVs when I've the time. :0
This place sounds interesting..haha!

If I'm not wrong, surrounding her house is one big plain field with no power lines or anything(unless underground). Gonna attempt to challenge the CCTVs when I've the time. :0
This place sounds interesting..haha!

The field is now overgrown with some thick bushes.. If you're attempting to visit it at night, please take care, best to bring some friends to go with you so that you all can take care of one another should anything happens.

Do share and post your shots for all to see. Cheers!

i think that singaporeans is afraid of the law then ghost at times..haha!! even i abit scare get caught! Haha

Thanks PaulKami, and appleshem for dropping by here. There are quite a handful of CCTVs around the house. And i think there is electricity to run the CCTVs' operation 24hrs... hmmm maybe they got some video footages of the ghosts captured at nite?

Wanna try? I'm on :D Since I don't believe in that, and I'm keen to find one should there be any... I got another interesting 'place' for night shot too, probably can take this opportunity to learn some IR photos too :D That place is Tyersall house at night...

Wanna try? I'm on :D Since I don't believe in that, and I'm keen to find one should there be any... I got another interesting 'place' for night shot too, probably can take this opportunity to learn some IR photos too :D That place is Tyersall house at night...

i been to Tyersall house last year on eve of halloween :) with 2 IR friends

MatildaHouse-08.jpg

#9 (last one)
MatildaHouse-09.jpg

eh bro..can i ask, how do you 'infuse' your picture with the soft glow that makes it look dreamy? i've been trying to do it in CS5 but i'm not sure if it is gaussian blur or lens blur...:think:

eh bro..can i ask, how do you 'infuse' your picture with the soft glow that makes it look dreamy? i've been trying to do it in CS5 but i'm not sure if it is gaussian blur or lens blur...:think:

Hi bro, sorry for this late reply.

Trade secret... hahahahaha

ok joking aside, i am using CS3 at home, CS4 in office.

yes i applied gaussian blur, 40%, and then select the layer in multiply mode.

hope it answered your curiosity.

Hi bro, sorry for this late reply.

Trade secret... hahahahaha

ok joking aside, i am using CS3 at home, CS4 in office.

yes i applied gaussian blur, 40%, and then select the layer in multiply mode.

hope it answered your curiosity.

Wah say.....Thanks man! will try it out tonight. :bsmilie:

no leh nv encounter anything but got a table with white n red candles n some joss sticks.. lol some rites going one and also theres lots of big black bugs on the ceiling

no leh nv encounter anything but got a table with white n red candles n some joss sticks.. lol some rites going one and also theres lots of big black bugs on the ceiling

WOW... you were there some years ago when the fence was easy to be cut and the house was not 'covered-up' as seen in this photog taken from SPI website

421.jpg

SPI had decoded the secret message of the house @ http://www.spi.com.sg/spi_files/punggol_kampong_house/main02.htm... interestingly spooky...

All very nice ..

Seems there is a heighten interest in old "Haunted Houses" this days

Thanks bro LowLights for your compliments :)

Yeah, better to catch them before they're gone, and then the ghosts will be homeless... hehehehehehehehehehe

some more pics after diggin my old hdd..

5489467996_5ec230b967_z.jpg

er this one is my friend, not ghost ah... whahaha and the table i was talking abt... but the candles and joss sticks i didnt take
5488872319_26921fb7b0_z.jpg

this toy car was found on the flr at the main door and i really wonder who will bring their kid here n play ..
5488872757_c724888c0b_z.jpg

this shld be the bathroom, but the tub got removed..
5489471068_99012fbaca_z.jpg

5488871915_01d8e38328_z.jpg

and yes, that time the fence was only this type, can easily break into..
5488874185_36e17dcbe4_z.jpg

Eh~ You managed to enter inside? :O

@ garth6 - WOW... Thanks for sharing your 'priceless' shots of the house.

@ PaulKami - Yep, that type of green fence can be 'cut' or just pull from the bottom in order to enter. Think that time no security cameras.

yah... but that was in 04 hahha verrrrry long ago..

off the topic abit.. anyone got OCH ones? hehehehe