szeping

Jan 13, 2008
www.szeping.com
First oversea trip with D70s (ELP).

00x-Great-Wall-Mu-Tian-Yu.jpg

Never regret lugging another camera body to hike this :cool:

My goodness, szeping!
This, is lovely!
I would imagine the Great Wall and the extensive and expansive foliage on both sides of it to be a ideal scene for a most wonderful IR shot like this!

My goodness, szeping!
This, is lovely!
I would imagine the Great Wall and the extensive and expansive foliage on both sides of it to be a ideal scene for a most wonderful IR shot like this!

Looks like it time for us to make a trip there

@TS .. Great shoot

Your shot very

eh, thanks all!

@sinned79, I read from forums, BaDaLing is always flooded with visitors (my tour guide said 20x MuTianYu's crowds). So I eventually chose MuTianYu which is further away from BeiJing. Nevertheless, there were much lesser crowds! I don't think you can get similar view (with <20 people in this photo) at BaDaLing. I've never been to BDL, but I heard MTY is steeper than BDL, and it offers better scenery as well.

Just to share with you, IF (and only if) I have chance to BeiJing again, I'm going to concur this part of Great Wall:

12654117_262258.jpg

Last edited:
eh, thanks all!

@sinned79, I read from forums, BaDaLing is always flooded with visitors (my tour guide said 20x MuTianYu's crowds). So I eventually chose MuTianYu which is further away from BeiJing. Nevertheless, there were much lesser crowds! I don't think you can get similar view (with <20 people in this photo) at BaDaLing. I've never been to BDL, but I heard MTY is steeper than BDL, and it offers better scenery as well.

Just to share with you, IF (and only if) I have chance to BeiJing again, I'm going to concur this part of Great Wall:

5555c7b7t635a94e0ce68&690

thanks for the info! you may check out my Beijing photos here too. :D

Yes, avoid badaling! The crowd is unbelievable. Hardly got space to walk.