Intersections Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

tltan

Apr 18, 2005
www.flickr.com
I was shooting this and kind of like the lines.

#1 Intersections
229066289_31390f9fc4.jpg

#2 Dropped
229067044_af2c0d7be2.jpg

Thanks for viewing
Critiques appreciated!

Regards,
tltan

i like #1 :thumbsup:

suggestion: im thinking the right side is distorted, maybe if u just crop the left with the nice clean lines

have been thinking a lot abt water and reflections would really like to try something

#2 is kinda weird for me, maybe its too many elements :dunno:

Hi Sharpion,

Thanks for your advice. =)

Hi Ndroo,

Thanks.

Here is another one.

Explosion at NTU
229066285_df5a4c98e7.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality. Was running out of juice, so squeezed this shot out. Longer exposure my mirror flap would have been stuck. =) While previewing this shot, the batt died. Lucky.

Regards,
tltan

I like, gives a sense of lonelyness.
It may also represent something that is out of its environment yet standing tall.

Nice! I cannot do this :cry:

wow! tltan! Love all these pictures.. . the #1 is really well seen. #2, simple, but, love its simplicity. #3... Bang.. the impact is strong on my visual!

thanks for sharing. mind to share how long is your exposure for your #3 shot? i want to try that also. I assume is during your exposure, you zoom in (or out) your lens right?

shchow said:
wow! tltan! Love all these pictures.. . the #1 is really well seen. #2, simple, but, love its simplicity. #3... Bang.. the impact is strong on my visual!

thanks for sharing. mind to share how long is your exposure for your #3 shot? i want to try that also. I assume is during your exposure, you zoom in (or out) your lens right?

Bro,

thanks for the kind comments.

Anyway, As I was running out of battery, exposure was 10secs in aperture priority so I let it be underexposed and start zooming in 5 secs pass when I pressed the shutter, estimate. I would have tried other timings if I have battery juice (BLAME myself). Smaller f stop, bulb to increase exposure and also zoom more slowly. Well, thats life. =)

Thanks again,
Regards,
tltan

cerebrus said:
I like, gives a sense of lonelyness.
It may also represent something that is out of its environment yet standing tall.

Nice! I cannot do this :cry:

Yo
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.