Intersections Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

tltan

Apr 18, 2005
www.flickr.com
I was shooting this and kind of like the lines.

#1 Intersections

#2 Dropped

Thanks for viewing
Critiques appreciated!

Regards,
tltan

i like #1 :thumbsup:

suggestion: im thinking the right side is distorted, maybe if u just crop the left with the nice clean lines

have been thinking a lot abt water and reflections would really like to try something

#2 is kinda weird for me, maybe its too many elements :dunno:

tltan

Apr 18, 2005
www.flickr.com
Hi Sharpion,

Thanks for your advice. =)

Hi Ndroo,

Thanks.

Here is another one.

Explosion at NTU

Sorry for the poor quality. Was running out of juice, so squeezed this shot out. Longer exposure my mirror flap would have been stuck. =) While previewing this shot, the batt died. Lucky.

Regards,
tltan

cerebrus

Mar 18, 2006
Sembawang Road, Singapore
I like, gives a sense of lonelyness.
It may also represent something that is out of its environment yet standing tall.

Nice! I cannot do this :cry:

shchow

Dec 13, 2005
Singapore CLEMENTI
spaces.msn.com
wow! tltan! Love all these pictures.. . the #1 is really well seen. #2, simple, but, love its simplicity. #3... Bang.. the impact is strong on my visual!

thanks for sharing. mind to share how long is your exposure for your #3 shot? i want to try that also. I assume is during your exposure, you zoom in (or out) your lens right?

tltan

Apr 18, 2005
www.flickr.com
shchow said:
wow! tltan! Love all these pictures.. . the #1 is really well seen. #2, simple, but, love its simplicity. #3... Bang.. the impact is strong on my visual!

thanks for sharing. mind to share how long is your exposure for your #3 shot? i want to try that also. I assume is during your exposure, you zoom in (or out) your lens right?
Bro,

thanks for the kind comments.

Anyway, As I was running out of battery, exposure was 10secs in aperture priority so I let it be underexposed and start zooming in 5 secs pass when I pressed the shutter, estimate. I would have tried other timings if I have battery juice (BLAME myself). Smaller f stop, bulb to increase exposure and also zoom more slowly. Well, thats life. =)

Thanks again,
Regards,
tltan

tltan

Apr 18, 2005
www.flickr.com
cerebrus said:
I like, gives a sense of lonelyness.
It may also represent something that is out of its environment yet standing tall.

Nice! I cannot do this :cry:
Yo
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom