Interesting orange beetle....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe with the same equipment with your's, I doubt I will be able to take macro shots like yours

the truth is, you are one of the photographers that inspired me into the photography scene!

Thanks Newguy, k3nn3th03,Tetsuhiko for the comments. Glad you liked them. :D

Tetsuhiko said:
I believe with the same equipment with your's, I doubt I will be able to take macro shots like yours

the truth is, you are one of the photographers that inspired me into the photography scene!

i guess it must come with hardwork plus practice too...

:D

k3nn3th03 said:
i guess it must come with hardwork plus practice too...

:D

Sure, with practice, I am sure everyone is able to take good shots....

Reading up on the internet for tips and how pp take pics helps too.....and also reading photography books.....

Master of Macro..

I would like to ask something regarding to macro shots. I plan to get Nikon 6T, but I'm not sure it is with Nikon 6T only enough for me to take 'Flowers Macro'? I plan to stack up Nikon 5T also, what do you think?

Or any other recommendations about filter I need to buy? Or with Nikon 6T enough for Flowers?

How much is ur Sigma CU? What is your thread size? and also What is the diopter?

Thanks in advance!

fz5 said:
Master of Macro..

I would like to ask something regarding to macro shots. I plan to get Nikon 6T, but I'm not sure it is with Nikon 6T only enough for me to take 'Flowers Macro'? I plan to stack up Nikon 5T also, what do you think?

Or any other recommendations about filter I need to buy? Or with Nikon 6T enough for Flowers?

How much is ur Sigma CU?

Thanks in advance!

No Master please :embrass: ...just CY will do....thks...

For flowers, I think 6T will do, as flowers are generally large and the 6T would be able to magnify those parts you want. However, if what you want are even higher magnification of certain parts of the flowers, or taking smaller flowers, than the 5T would of course help. As a start, I would suggest the 6t be sufficient for use until you want more magnification the next time.

I would recommend a ext flash set up, and since you do not have a hot shoe, you can use an slave flash concept as described here by Megaweb:
http://megaweb.clubsnap.org/articles/a70_reversed_35mmf2/

tchuanye said:

For flowers, I think 6T will do, as flowers are generally large and the 6T would be able to magnify those parts you want. However, if what you want are even higher magnification of certain parts of the flowers, or taking smaller flowers, than the 5T would of course help. As a start, I would suggest the 6t be sufficient for use until you want more magnification the next time.

I would recommend a ext flash set up, and since you do not have a hot shoe, you can use an slave flash concept as described here by Megaweb:

i also wan 6T...!!!

when u go buy ??

tchuanye said:

I would recommend a ext flash set up, and since you do not have a hot shoe.

Thanks for ur clear information. Then I should grab Nikon 6T first..

Anyway, for ur info, I'm using FZ20.. FZ5 just my nick name.. haha..

Thanks a lot!!

tchuanye said:

was looking at the setup... wan to aask hor, if i wan to custom make the bracket, any improvement i have to make??

anyone got any suggestion ??

Status
Not open for further replies.