Inhale, Exhale

Status
Not open for further replies.
can be a CD cover of a pc game....... but maybe ban in singapore..... no smoking! :bsmilie:

Great work and DI! I like the background exposure. I think this is one of your best attempt. You've made the best of the moment and that's what's most important as it shows that you care a lot. Your effort is worth commending no matter what someone says.

good work narloke. even without the smoke. thanks for sharing.

wth is wrong with you guys

from this length from the model, in REAL life you will hardly be able to discern the smoke from the cigarette. maybe if he exhaled and puffed out the smoke you'd be able to see, but tiny wisps from the cigarette end would honestly be barely discernible. So please don't DI it in, it looks great.

the picture is GOOD and is FINE.

the model looks comfortable with the cigarette and that should be most difficult in achieving since he doesn't smoke. good job narloke

Perfect inhaling moment. Keep up the good work. DI very good.

The title says "Inhale, Exhale". This is probably the inhale part, so no smoke should be seen from the image. Anyway, the smoke thingy to me is a minor thing. Overall i love the feel of this image. Great DI too. :thumbsup:

I like this shot.

If I have to pick something, I'd say that the house in the background is a bit distracting.

The title says "Inhale, Exhale". This is probably the inhale part, so no smoke should be seen from the image. Anyway, the smoke thingy to me is a minor thing. Overall i love the feel of this image. Great DI too. :thumbsup:

When a person drags, or inhales on a lit fag, the end will GLOW a BRIGHT RED, which should be evident in such a dark setting, wisps of smoke or no smoke.

As the old saying goes, GOD, is in the details.

As difficult as it is in any given situation, it is a manaical attention to details which seperates the merely excellent photographers from the true professional, whose livelihood depends on his or her ability to pay just as much attention to the tiniest, as well as overall detail.

Nonetheless, this is a fantastic attempt, and I just love the amount of subdued details in the shadow areas. If only I could be half as good a photographer as you Narloke!

4-copy1.jpg

Thought I'd just do it since I mentioned...

wth is wrong with you guys

from this length from the model, in REAL life you will hardly be able to discern the smoke from the cigarette. maybe if he exhaled and puffed out the smoke you'd be able to see, but tiny wisps from the cigarette end would honestly be barely discernible. So please don't DI it in, it looks great.

the picture is GOOD and is FINE.

the model looks comfortable with the cigarette and that should be most difficult in achieving since he doesn't smoke. good job narloke

Agree with the rest on the DI, setting, blah blah. Really really nice:thumbsup:. But the model definitely dun look comfortable with the cigarette. That was how I felt when I first look at the pic. It look so posed.

4-copy1.jpg

Thought I'd just do it since I mentioned...

Actually I had the same idea and executed before i posted the one you guys saw, but i just felt it's beyond my original intention, it's too much manipulated for me, but definitely it makes the whole image lively.

sorry. the only thing I like about the first pic is just the PS. The composition doesnt seem right and the angle is wrong. If you could go nearer to the model and position yourself lower than the model and have your angle titled up, I believe the picture would be much better. This is just an ordinary pic.

As for the newer pics, you are showing too many unncessary things. Your pictures give me a very cluttered feel.

No hard feelings, but just my two cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.