Inhale, Exhale

Status
Not open for further replies.

narloke

Mar 24, 2006
Yishun
narloke.deviantart.com
4-copy.jpg

Shot with E1 during my Objectif's advanced studio photography course. The model was from Phantom.
;)

Nice pix ! .... but if there is some smoke ... will be better :thumbsup:

Yep, nice take! Great job. :) :thumbsup:

Nice pix ! .... but if there is some smoke ... will be better :thumbsup:

Totally agree on that, but just happen none of us there smoke, the one he's holding was the only cigarette I borrowed from others. The model doesn't really know how to smoke and the cigarette was burning fast, thus, in the end i didn't manage to get a perfect scene.

very nice, thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

cool, good mood.
fellow oly user.

Very impressive work, well done.

Totally agree on that, but just happen none of us there smoke, the one he's holding was the only cigarette I borrowed from others. The model doesn't really know how to smoke and the cigarette was burning fast, thus, in the end i didn't manage to get a perfect scene.

Be prepared. You should have buy a pack or 2 of cigarette. Or you really did not plan for the scene?

Then do not do an image that requires the model to smoke !!!

Btw, DI is good.

Be prepared. You should have buy a pack or 2 of cigarette. Or you really did not plan for the scene?

Then do not do an image that requires the model to smoke !!!

Btw, DI is good.

I guess I must disappoint you, this was only a practice shot during the course, there were 5 students there and we were given 1 hour to shoot. So all the shot must be from improvisation. There were not much time for you to think or plan.
And I think the concept of "Then do not do an image that requires the model to smoke !!!" is stupid. Inspirations for most of the great works comes from the impossibilities. If you dopn't want to take a step even without a plan, then you will never make the step.

I guess I must disappoint you, this was only a practice shot during the course, there were 5 students there and we were given 1 hour to shoot. So all the shot must be from improvisation. There were not much time for you to think or plan.
And I think the concept of "Then do not do an image that requires the model to smoke !!!" is stupid. Inspirations for most of the great works comes from the impossibilities. If you dopn't want to take a step even without a plan, then you will never make the step.

Can still add the smoke later. No big deal. :bsmilie:

No smoke coming OUT when one's INhaling right? :think:

Maybe light up the tip where it's burning...

You took a step. You failed in the execution. You improvised and you did not deliver.

Your picture was really not bad at all. Your DI skill is good, and yet, you did not even attempt to DI in the smoke. This proofed to me that you don't care. You got inspired, but inspiration is nothing if you cannot execute and deliver.

Based on your attitude, this has to be the most disappointing of all your attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.