India (Heavily DI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to OT a bit.. but first of all, i feel that the shots are quite nice.. its composition and framing are quite apt and each pic does tell a story.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

next, i've been noticing that a fellow clubsnapper by the nick of "zoosh" has been rather harsh in his tone of voice when posting replies..

it somewhat depict an air of arrogance whenever he post comments or even, asks questions..

with all due respect, maybe he's a learned individual in the world of photography but still, does it hurt to say a little "please" or "thank you" in ya comments or even a thumbs up for encouragement to others?

i guess the world will be a much better place if we all can show some humility..

yup, tats my 2 cts worth..

sorry saiful, for the OT.. looking forward to see ur other shots!!

sorry to OT a bit.. but first of all, i feel that the shots are quite nice.. its composition and framing are quite apt and each pic does tell a story.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

next, i've been noticing that a fellow clubsnapper by the nick of "zoosh" has been rather harsh in his tone of voice when posting replies..

it somewhat depict an air of arrogance whenever he post comments or even, asks questions..

with all due respect, maybe he's a learned individual in the world of photography but still, does it hurt to say a little "please" or "thank you" in ya comments or even a thumbs up for encouragement to others?

i guess the world will be a much better place if we all can show some humility..

yup, tats my 2 cts worth..

sorry saiful, for the OT.. looking forward to see ur other shots!!

i'm sorry if i could not apprehend why you said that in this thread and why you couldn't just address it directly to me when my posts is less than a page in front.

do you think you can specify which post exactly in this thread would have cause such a feeling to you specifically? i think that would be fair. perhaps in particular, in which sentences do you feel that a "please" or "thank you" is requisite in its nature.

by the way, i have always proposed subtlely-toned critique and humility. and next, I'm not a learned individual in the world of photography and has been learning like every of you.

ps. my inbox is full. if you are keen in a lengthy clarification and prefer it private, you are welcome to email me at zoossh@starhub.net.sg. but otherwise short exchanges could be left here. it is kind of good to reach some kind of consensus in appropriate way of posting and discussion in a photographic forum.

Gosh, look at what you have typed first.

Why should he use please and thank you? Thumbsup is fine - but even the TS acknowledges that the DI is badly done to the point of unrealisticness.

With all due respect, I don't see how zoosh has done anything wrong - if anything he's done a lot of good for all Clubsnappers, despite the fact that the people who should be reading his newbies thread are asking inane questions to which the answers can be found there.. I think he's still very cordial and friendly and helpful. If I were him I would have thrown some big tantrum and slammed all of them long ago. But he hasn't. Kudos to him for that.

Grow up - Singapore is going the way of sugar-candy-coated-mountain. Soon we'll be all telling the criminals in prison.. Your buttocks are very nice and round! Right before we cane them. Makes sense? No. I have had quite enough of people who cannot take straightforward critique, and go about proposing it elsewhere when it is frankly, none of their business if the TS does not take offense. In fact some TS's specifically request for harsh critique, because that is the fastest way for any critic to get his point across, instead of soft touching (i.e. what you suggest.. Sayang sayang) each other and beating around the bush before anything important is actually said. Pointless waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.