Not open for further replies.

william_wwong

Mar 4, 2006
Singapore
643914533_09ac92f916.jpg

643900349_69ad080acd.jpg

643892617_3a35cf5bcf.jpg

2544359645_411c8054a1.jpg

Rummaged through my old photo album and found these pics I like. Taken on Huangshan Mt, China in July 2007

Very nice William, its a good thing you found these images to share here. The third image is simply beautiful.

Rummaged through my old photo album and found these pics I like. Taken on Huangshan Mt, China in July 2007

Understand there is lots of walking to get up there, did you bring lots of camera gear with you? what camera gear did you bring with you?

I've plans to visit this place one day, thinking of just bring a P&S, instead of a DSLR.

I recommend staying overnight on the mountain. You can take a cable car up to Huangshan. Trekking up Huangshan is estimated to take 4 - 5 hours. Frm the station to the hotel, there is a considerable walking distance of about 20-30 min on steps.

I walked down Huangshan and it took me abt 2.5 - 3 hours.

I took with me a Nikon D50, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 and Tokina 12-24mm f/4 in a Lowepro Orion AW. Plus a Benro carbon fibre tripod. Daypack filled with overnight change of clothes and some toiletries.

Ultra wide-angle recommended. First and second picture taken with Tokina. Third (sunrise) with Nikon. Fourth with the Tamron.

Nice shot.. Is there accomodation on the mountains as you mentioned over night?

A bit over sharpen on #3. Can see the halo.

#3 is indeed very nice.
I like the mood in #4 as well.

Thanks for sharing!

Ahh... one of those places I want to visit!

Did you go to the peaks ? TianDu or GuangMingDing since you stayed overnight there?
There seemed to be some really spectacular sunrises shots on the web.

Could you share how you arranged for lodging on the hotel overnight BTW ?

Thanks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.