Inconsiderate Photog

Status
Not open for further replies.
gryphon said:
should shout: Hey e photographer in black.....nice butt :bsmilie:
Well, a fellow photog who came in just after the show starts, knew him personally and shouted across to ask him to step down a little but still CMI.

Drudkh said:
Well, a fellow photog who came in just after the show starts, knew him personally and shouted across to ask him to step down a little but still CMI.

kinda thick-skinned, izn't he? :nono:

Next time stand besides him and trip his ladder.. :bsmilie:

xl1 said:
ah use standard zoom with flash still need monopod, haha.....

maybe he wants to show off and look pro? ...

tokrot said:
too bad my friend didn't come, or else he can use his Sigma flash to bbq his ear.

tokrot said:

haha... took the words right out of my mouth. :bsmilie:

hmmm... i've got a fat as*... mebbe accidents do happen? ;p

CaeSiuM said:
From the hairstyle, build and the "ladder", can deduce it's actually someone from CS....... :sweat:
If you know his nicks, search his posts. Wow, a total 180 degrees opposite of his online character!

CaeSiuM said:
From the hairstyle, build and the "ladder", can deduce it's actually someone from CS....... :sweat:

not surprising mah... the gear is a dead give-away. strobo frame, sb800, mono.. "pro" gear si bo? ;)

With a step ladder, he could've easily have positioned himself behind a couple of rows, maybe next to the pillar I see on the left, and still be above everyone else.

Drudkh said:
If you know his nicks, search his posts. Wow, a total 180 degrees opposite of his online character!
you are right.

btw, think I recognise teh gear setup hmm ...

Deadpoet said:
you are right.

btw, think I recognise teh gear setup hmm ...

Well, if his aim today is to get famous in CS (I'm sure he's aware), he's got his prize!

From what I know if you think who he is is who you think it is, it isn't.

The ladder man uses a different stroboframe from this. His stroboframe will align the flash as if it's sitting on the hot shoe.

CaeSiuM said:
OT: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 21 (19 members and 2 guests) :bsmilie:

keke... is the guilty party in the list? :bsmilie:

small comfort to those blocked by this chap - at least he wasn't using one of those giant hammerhead metz flash with quantum batt packs. not only will u all be blocked, u'll also be blinded.... :what:

espn said:
From what I know if you think who he is is who you think it is, it isn't.

The ladder man uses a different stroboframe from this. His stroboframe will align the flash as if it's sitting on the hot shoe.
I do not think because I recognise him and his nicks in CS. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.