Inconsiderate Photog

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightwolf75 said:
keke... is the guilty party in the list? :bsmilie:

small comfort to those blocked by this chap - at least he wasn't using one of those giant hammerhead metz flash with quantum batt packs. not only will u all be blocked, u'll also be blinded.... :what:
unless he is a ghost, his nick not here yet.

I guess from all the above posts ... many people DO know who he is (maybe except me). Anyway, I guess it is not cool to expose his nick in public .... But for those who know him, maybe can give him a PM to "seriously warn" him ....

"Next time be considerate lah ... many other people need to shoot also ...."

RGDs

70-80% of the time?!

Whilst everyone wants a piece of prime estate for model shoots like this, butting in literally and letting others taking photos of your sexy bum instead of the sexy models ain't considerate.

Whilst there might be ppl who thinks, "I came here, got space. I shoot. None of ur business. Buay song, stand elsewhere. If u happy, just stay there. No one force u to stay or leave." I guess its high time dat we rid ourselves of such selfish mentality.

Even u can have the best picture in the house leaving ppl to shoot ur sexy bum, u are not exactly the best photographer.

Photography's not all about the photo eventually. I haven't come to an enlightenment as to what Photography comprises though. Let me meditate on this.... Oummmm.....

espn said:
From what I know if you think who he is is who you think it is, it isn't.

The ladder man uses a different stroboframe from this. His stroboframe will align the flash as if it's sitting on the hot shoe.
I was wavering about the ID, but thought the hair style was a give away ... puzzling

Long Thai Bean said:
I guess from all the above posts ... many people DO know who he is (maybe except me). Anyway, I guess it is not cool to expose his nick in public .... But for those who know him, maybe can give him a PM to "seriously warn" him ....

RGDs
If you wanna know, I can pm you. I do not see a point telling him what he did today is inconsiderate from all his previous posts in CS, a total 180 degrees turn as I've mentioned. ;) He tried to be righteous but I'm afraid he failed terribly.

Long Thai Bean said:

RGDs

i donno him, but i agree that next time, n many times after that, be considerate.

nightwolf75 said:
keke... is the guilty party in the list? :bsmilie:

small comfort to those blocked by this chap - at least he wasn't using one of those giant hammerhead metz flash with quantum batt packs. not only will u all be blocked, u'll also be blinded.... :what:
That kind of lighting I dun think u'll get hit by full power lah.

The most see stars. U wun see the Universe. :)

Drudkh said:
If you wanna know, I can pm you. I do not see a point telling him what he did today is inconsiderate from all his previous posts in CS, a total 180 degrees turn as I've mentioned. ;) He tried to be righteous but I'm afraid he failed terribly.

I guess he does not practice what he preach ... His true personality shows thru his actions ... and not by what he post on the forum.

RGDS

Drudkh said:

"He can see the speck in others eye, but not the log in his own....."

Very common problem..... Hope he will be more CONSIDERATE in future.....

If I have a ladder, I will position myself more to the left and use a more powerful zoom to complement the distance..... Not sure if flash is needed since it is damn bright..... to me.....

If he is not official photog, wonder what right he have to HOG the event with his Big BIG "S"????

Or is he trying to date one of the models???? :think:

got a pic of his face. post it leh. all this speculating will come to an end.

reachme2003 said:
got a pic of his face. post it leh. all this speculating will come to an end.
Nope I don't. Guess he didn't dare to turn his head around or probably I missed the chance.

AhV said:
wa lau eh ...from his height, camera setup and back view ...is he ??????? :bigeyes:
yessss!!! he is beeppppppp!!!!!always an beeeeeepppp!!!!!
:devil: :devil:

well.. sadly, there's very little we can do, even if he/it turns up again at the next event with a repeat performance... just make sure we are not the guilty party of blocking others. :embrass:

He should know better then to stay in front WITH LADDER!
ANyway, why not post his face?;)
His posture looks funny....

Call it a candid shot. Next time we all bring our ball heads to throw! Hahahahhaa!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.