Incident at the Esplanade

Status
Not open for further replies.
huaiwei said:
Thank you very much for the quote. I hope it comes of use the next time I whip out a camera in a showflat for the next condominium with the intention to snap the building's model, only to be told politely that the model is copyrighted and cannot be photographed?

Anyhow, a simple review of the past conversation show that I responded based on your statement, and I interpreted it accordingly. Should this be different from your intended message, then there is always the option to clarify things. Dismissing others and claiming they are in a "confused" state of mind is perhaps reflective of one who refuses (or is simply unable) to see things from another perspective.

I speak based on my interpretation. That you take it to be an assumption that you are part of this interpretation is of little concern to me, because I dont exactly hold you accountable for any such misinterpretations. Your worries appear to be unfounded.

HW, sure make me wonder why the heck building models can't be photographed??? :angry:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mattlock said:
there's no need to start passing sarcastic or glided remarks...we're all here to help each other. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.