In The Place where I live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

I live in a inner city suburb 15 minutes by MTR from city and 15 minutes by car from Sydney Airport.

2 minute walk from my aparment is a river beside a golf course, football fields, cycling track, and a park for barbecue and playground. I always come here for my afternoon walk.

Today I bought along my new 400D and a kit lens just to test out. I've thought I post some photos here:

marrickville1.jpg

marrickville2.jpg

marrickville3.jpg

marrickville6.jpg

marrickville7.jpg

The last photo is interesting. Look at the left side middle those white dots are egrets. I could hear the noise they made from where I took the photo. Yesterday I saw a big pelican swimming in the middle of the river.

Please feel free to post photos of the place you live here.

Wahhh.... nice pict, nice pl look so peaceful! Err...u live on Top of moutain or hill?:confused:

Wahhh.... nice pict, nice pl look so peaceful! Err...u live on Top of moutain or hill?:confused:

No mountain or hill lah. It's just an ordinary suburb with MTR station, shops and supermarket.

It's just suddenly out of nowhere come this green oasis.

Sydney is a sprawling city with many green lungs like this one. You pay the price of having to travel from one end of to the other end in long distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.