In love with a cameraman mtv!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really wonder, if a doctor is allow to transfer the eyes from a HEALTHY person to someone else?? i tot corneas usually donated from pple who are dying??

anyway, when the guy was shooting the gal in the studio, he first look into a big equipment which shows an inverted image, is that a medium format??

how come later he never take photo with the medium format but use his SLR instead?

hahah ai yah its an MTV. not a documentary about a photographer, as we have found out there are quite a number of mistakes. prob the director/pre-production team didnt do enough research. hehe, juz enjoy the MTV. and take it as it is

but of cos if you want to make an REAL photographer's mtv. hehe call me :rbounce: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kamwai
i really wonder, if a doctor is allow to transfer the eyes from a HEALTHY person to someone else?? i tot corneas usually donated from pple who are dying??

anyway, when the guy was shooting the gal in the studio, he first look into a big equipment which shows an inverted image, is that a medium format??

how come later he never take photo with the medium format but use his SLR instead?

The big camera with the inverted image and a grid is a large format camera. At least 4x5", but in the MTV, looks more like an 8x10.

Yeah, that was one blooper. Compose with LF, shoot with SLR. Strange.

Regards
CK

bleh. As if there aren't already enough emotions going round. Why stir up more??

And what has this got to do with camera men??

Seemed purely coincidental to me that the guy's a photographer.

All right for you emotional folks, don't mind me, who can't stand such tearjerkers.

Try this for a change

hehee.. .more useless information

he looks like the star of the korean movie,

Bichunmo

it is a sword fighting movie and it is a bad bad bad movie....
and the fighting isn't as exciting as chinese movies... in the show, korean Kung Fu seems to only have 1 style, which is the "spinning like a top and kill your enemies 360 degrees" style..... gets repetitive after the show...

Originally posted by StreetShooter

I don't really "get" the raining part, though. I thought it's because she had romantic notions that they should be sharing the umbrella, but he was being more practical. Typical "Men from Mars, Women from Venus stuff".

I agree. Furthur disection: The girl says goodbye to a couple sharing an umbrella before the guy appears. Romantic meter was "up"ed. She was happy when guy arrives until he pulls out another umbrella. Then she gets mad... Hahahha Sounds like what my girlfriend will do.

Originally posted by Daniel
You can actually see the colour of your corneas?

No you can't see the colour of your cornea. They are transparent. The courlour of your eyes is due to the pigmentation of the iris, a muscular ring which is the aperture of your eyes.

Originally posted by kamwai

You can willingly donate cornea (not eyes lah~) but usually only one will be donated so you end up as a one eye jack along with the recipient of the donated cornea. Unless they have changed the regulation regarding cornea transplants

Why use SLR? My interpretation is because of mobility and speed. He shot with the LF, then switched to the SLR to take "action shots" (Girl jumping around) and is able to change angle quickly (he was crouching if i'm not mistakened and my memory didn't fail).

Originally posted by sbs99
It's very nice and touching. Nevermind the errors. :)
Anyway, most people wouldn't have notice the errors.... only freaky photographers like us will go squint our eyes and set the movie at slow motion to see the make of the cameras and the tiny brand labels.....

Originally posted by wildhoney

Seemed purely coincidental to me that the guy's a photographer.

Wouldn't be half as romantic if his occupation's different, say a "pi pah" player :p

Originally posted by Flare

Anyway, most people wouldn't have notice the errors.... only freaky photographers like us will go squint our eyes and set the movie at slow motion to see the make of the cameras and the tiny brand labels.....

LOL...u are damn right...i actually never spot much error until u all post it here

what's a pi pah player??

then it depends on the type of occupation.

u guys can relate to it because u're aspiring photographers yourselves i guess.

would prob have the same effect on the masses if the guy was a doctor/footballer/musician/etc

Originally posted by wildhoney
what's a pi pah player??

then it depends on the type of occupation.

u guys can relate to it because u're aspiring photographers yourselves i guess.

would prob have the same effect on the masses if the guy was a doctor/footballer/musician/etc

Pi2 Pah2 are chinese classical music instruments oftenly played by blind men (in Wong Fei Hong movies at least) and oftenly with an accompanying female singer.

Other jobs probably do not require eyes(& passion?) as much as a photographer & motorcycle racer. The occupation was clearly chosen carefully to accentuate the gravity of the sacrifice made.

That's the er-hu. The Pi-pah is a totally different thing altogether.

This is how a pipa would look like.

Opps, thanks for the correction! :D

Originally posted by Blitz
Maybe out of topic but does anyone know what song is featured in the MTV? :)

the song title is KISS - Because I'm a Girl
you can find the lyrics in this thread :p

wha i wonder when this thread is going to "end"
haha its the longest surviving thread. keeping us sane i guess. haha..

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.