immune to baygon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rexlim said:
:nono: :nono: :nono:
This is VERY dangerous!! It can cause back fire if the aerosol can IS defective!
Came across a news many years bk, some1 used this method on termites (infesting his house), suddenly the can jus EXPLODED in his hand! He ended up becoming "DU BI DAO" (Single-armed swordman)... :(
It depends on how u do it.

Of cos, make sure there is no backdraft in windage. Otherwise u'll burn ur hand instead. I kena once. :cry:

+evenstar said:
Got a beetle in my house last time, took a plastic container, sprayed baygon onto the insides and put the container over the beetle, my home-made "Gas Chamber" ;p ;p Beetle died after 3 minutes of flying about in the container...did the same for cockroaches also

(Of course, use an unwanted container....you won't want to be storing your food in that container anymore... ;) )

Thats what i did during NS. :bsmilie: Diff is that we used ciggie and a ziplock bag. :bigeyes: Roach enjoying a ciggie after a nice dinner of leftovers.

reno77 said:
Why would you want to kill lizards?? They are so cute.

lizards are cute and useful for eating up mosquitos! Put them in a cage and bring them outfield :cool: !! moreover, they are discreet in homes, so quite ok for me.

Actually...the best weapon against roaches is the very common household dishwashing liquid.

Get a plastic spray bottle, add 3~5 squirts of "mama-lemon" and fill up the bottle with water, set the nozzle to "direct spray" and you'll have the most powerful and cheapest roach killing spray in the world.

3 direct hits is all you need to eliminate the pest and it's very easy to clean up after that. Personally tested and provened for a decade.

They never tell you that bcos it will affect the sales of insecticide sprays and baits. :)

ha ha ha ha...LOL:bsmilie:

reno77 said:
You're supposed to put a lighter in front of the baygon first..

are you sure it will work???:dunno:

Carllim said:
Actually...the best weapon against roaches is the very common household dishwashing liquid.

Get a plastic spray bottle, add 3~5 squirts of "mama-lemon" and fill up the bottle with water, set the nozzle to "direct spray" and you'll have the most powerful and cheapest roach killing spray in the world.

3 direct hits is all you need to eliminate the pest and it's very easy to clean up after that. Personally tested and provened for a decade.

They never tell you that bcos it will affect the sales of insecticide sprays and baits. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.