Is that why you end up become a photographer instead of a doctor? :think:

Actually can still be a herbalist! :bsmilie:

togu said:
Frankly speaking, I won't call espn a cockcroach. That's rude. :think:

:p
*sniff sniff*

KEROSENE FUMES! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!!!!! :eek:

Wai said:
nah...my results not good enough so got to drop bio later...there goes my chance :bsmilie:
So nice... I want to take Bio oso cannot. Tio suan by the Science HOD instead saying, "Art Class student cannot take Bio regardless how good ur Science results are. Bio are only for Pure Science students..." ;(

I nearly strangled her on the spot. :angry:

jsbn said:
So nice... I want to take Bio oso cannot. Tio suan by the Science HOD instead saying, "Art Class student cannot take Bio regardless how good ur Science results are. Bio are only for Pure Science students..." ;(

why u never strangle? that statement she made is a very biased one. whatever its biased on...she most prob traumatised by her own teacher years back who told her "Retainee student cannot make it one lah.."

why u guys kill mr kohkohroach....just catch them, throw em out of the window, and clean ur house!! dey dun come when ur relatively clean.... :bsmilie:

This thread should be renamed "101 ways to kill a cockroach"...
Oh, I forgot, a slipper does the job just as well...I get a kick hearing the loud SLAP of the slipper on the cockroach...:devil:

I think trying to WHAM cockroach is troublesome....

Usually, I will use the roll of news paper to TAP and TAP on the cockroach.... and till it is not moving, and dump the body away...

no messy clean up required.... ;)

jsbn said:

This is what i HATE about the stupid singapore education system, period.

doug3fflux said:
why u never strangle? that statement she made is a very biased one. whatever its biased on...she most prob traumatised by her own teacher years back who told her "Retainee student cannot make it one lah.."

why u guys kill mr kohkohroach....just catch them, throw em out of the window, and clean ur house!! dey dun come when ur relatively clean.... :bsmilie:
Nah, those are the days of... u noe wad lah. The stupid ranking thing.

Streaming system in my school 10yrs ago
Avg aggregate of 80 to 100% = Pure Science
Avg aggregate of 80 to 100% by choice = Technical
Avg aggregate 60% to 80% = Commerce
Avg aggregate 55% to 60% = 1st Arts class
Avg aggregate 49.9% to 54% = Last Arts class

With such a biased statement, u guys can easily guess where I went. ;p
The only true fun I had, was with those 'Ah Beng' and 'Ah Lians' in our class. They are rough, loud, but they had the guts to admit what they did even if it meant Public Caning...

Ahh... those good old days. :)

nightwolf75 said:
:bsmilie: dats wat my buddy and i did on those long weekend COS duties back in pasir laba camp... lizards, cockroaches, a few little iguanas... u name it, we torched it.

During my NS days, i dun torch em. I let them enjoy a ciggie. :bsmilie: Catch and put them into a ziplock bag and puff ciggie smoke into it and seal it. :bigeyes: Damn cruel, damn bad but NSF very boh liao, nothing to do. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
During my NS days, i dun torch em. I let them enjoy a ciggie. :bsmilie: Catch and put them into a ziplock bag and puff ciggie smoke into it and seal it. :bigeyes: Damn cruel, damn bad but NSF very boh liao, nothing to do. :bsmilie:

u want the cockroach to die from cancer? :dunno:

A couple of years back, we had this big beetle (about the size of my fist) fly into our house and cause havoc in the kitchen. We finally got it on the floor and had to wham it with a newspaper about 10 times SUPER HARD before it gave up fighting. Even then, it retained its shape!

Even cockroaches ever immune to whamming like that .... after all, cockroaches are part of the beetle family *shudder*

The only thing I hate about cockroaches are the ones that fly and those with segmented bodies... :ipuke:

espn said:
The only thing I hate about cockroaches are the ones that fly and those with segmented bodies... :ipuke:
Have u seen a flying cockroach which is also pregnant? And it looks like they going to airborne the little cockroaches anytime....

reno77 said:
You're supposed to put a lighter in front of the baygon first..

:nono: :nono: :nono:
This is VERY dangerous!! It can cause back fire if the aerosol can IS defective!
Came across a news many years bk, some1 used this method on termites (infesting his house), suddenly the can jus EXPLODED in his hand! He ended up becoming "DU BI DAO" (Single-armed swordman)... :(

oh man...

as for using the newspaper, sometimes if you're experienced enough (but not me), you dont hit so hard as to smash the innards out, just enough to stun him so that you can sweep him out. I do this for big flying ants

however, for cockroaches, being kiasu, just whack as hard as possible as they are quite resilient and run around very fast.

rexlim said:
:nono: :nono: :nono:
This is VERY dangerous!! It can cause back fire if the aerosol can IS defective!
Came across a news many years bk, some1 used this method on termites (infesting his house), suddenly the can jus EXPLODED in his hand! He ended up becoming "DU BI DAO" (Single-armed swordman)... :(

there is 1 thing i don't understand about cockroaches, is why they have no standard sense of direction? for eg u approach a stationary one, it'll crawl in random direction, sometimes onto the spot where u r going to land your next foot on! Can't it just be like a normal pest, that runs away from human??
is it because of this that's why they are call COCKroaches?

behyx said:
there is 1 thing i don't understand about cockroaches, is why they have no standard sense of direction? for eg u approach a stationary one, it'll crawl in random direction, sometimes onto the spot where u r going to land your next foot on! Can't it just be like a normal pest, that runs away from human??
is it because of this that's why they are call COCKroaches?
Yar...
why R they so stupid?

BTW, how to effectively kill lizards?

Got a beetle in my house last time, took a plastic container, sprayed baygon onto the insides and put the container over the beetle, my home-made "Gas Chamber" ;p ;p Beetle died after 3 minutes of flying about in the container...did the same for cockroaches also

(Of course, use an unwanted container....you won't want to be storing your food in that container anymore... ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.