Image Thread for FZ200 superzoom

Mrsun - well captured! I like the plant sticking out of the fowl's neck lol
Haha, I thought it is more like a distraction. I am more into nature than photography. The drooping plant is call Wild Tea (Acalypha siamensis), often found in the wild and also planted as hedges. Cheers...

What a splendid c@ck, I have two hens that would like to meet him!
He is only the no. 4 in rank. Your hens would probably prefer those more senior ones. Anyway the Lao Da (no. 1 or Alpha male) will chase away all the competitors. Very possessive!

...friendly cat;
10936370585_9955354b79_b.jpg

here's some of my daughter's pet cat
all taken indoors handheld
may not be as sharp due to shaky hands (and age)

P10103441.jpg

P1020570.jpg

P10205241.jpg

P1020576.jpg

P10206871.jpg

Very nice pics hope107fm. I am having trouble sourcing a FZ200 here in Australia. Local shops either do not have them in stock but can get them at the going price of $650 - $699 Ozzie dollars. Ebay price varies from $525 to $545 dollars but most are a US version that records video in NTSC format not the PAL format that is in use here in Aust.
I have been sending questions to the ebay sellers asking if the camera they sell is PAL compatable. Some ebay sellers who tell you they will respond in a couple of hours actually take more than a week to respond. I think I will have to pay the full local price and get a camera ordered in and at least I will get a full warranty. I don't think I want to deal with a vendor that cannot reply in a timely manner.