I'm sorry singapore! It's all my fault!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
You see ah, I go to the forever-going-to-be-torn-down Kallang Stadium to watch S'pore play Vietnam in the AFF Suzuki Cup Football Tournament. I even got wear my red Nike S'pore jersey summore (lucky was on cheap sale - true blue S'porean!).

Then while I watching the match, my tummy still not feel so good, so need to go toilet. When I inside the toilet, as I did my "prrraaaaaakkkk!!!", I heard a collective groan from the 55,000 people seated above me. I was thinking, n8h-b8y, cannot be so bad right? After I finish doing my business, I go back to the seating gallery, I see the scoreboard. Singapore 0, Vietnam 1. I took a crap, and we immediately conceded a goal!

I guess in Raddy's post-mortem with the Lions, "sh*t" has got to be mentioned somewhere...

Last edited:
It's your fault, you should have gone back to the toilet and reversed the goal.

is there a return leg or isn't a gone case? make sure u don't pooh at the next match! :sweat:

SINGAPORE, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Vietnam pulled off a shock 1-0 win over holders Singapore on Sunday to reach the final of the Southeast Asian championships for the first time in a decade.

Second-half substitute Quang The Nguyen scored with 15 minutes remaining of the second leg to stun the pre-tournament favourites and set up a final with three-times champions Thailand.

Unbeaten in 20 matches, Singapore fought desperately for the win after their 0-0 first leg, with prolific striker Noh Alam Shah troubling the Vietnam defence throughout a tense encounter in the city-state.

Last year’s top goalscorer and player of the tournament twice came close in the first half and failed to connect on two dangerous crosses that flashed across the Vietnam goal.

The Lions paid for not capitalising on their pressure in the 75th minute when striker Le Cong Vinh rode two tackles before squaring the ball to Quang, who prodded home from five metres to trigger wild celebrations.

Vietnam will travel to Bangkok for the first leg of the final on Dec. 24, with the return match in Hanoi on Dec. 28. (Reporting by Martin Petty in Bangkok; Editing by Justin Palmer)
Yahoo Sports

...Vietnam is really quite good.

You see ah, I go to the forever-going-to-be-torn-down Kallang Stadium to watch S'pore play Vietnam in the AFF Suzuki Cup Football Tournament. I even got wear my red Nike S'pore jersey summore (lucky was on cheap sale - true blue S'porean!).

Then while I watching the match, my tummy still not feel so good, so need to go toilet. When I inside the toilet, as I did my "prrraaaaaakkkk!!!", I heard a collective groan from the 55,000 people seated above me. I was thinking, n8h-b8y, cannot be so bad right? After I finish doing my business, I go back to the seating gallery, I see the scoreboard. Singapore 0, Vietnam 1. I took a crap, and we immediately conceded a goal!

I guess in Raddy's post-mortem with the Lions, "sh*t" has got to be mentioned somewhere...

oh so you're the culprit!!:angry: :bsmilie:

u should have made an equaliser, just go over to the opposite side toilet to do again... then, make sure you have enough for another 1 for sg to win.

U better apologise in TNP, and so that all singaporeans will forgive u.:bsmilie:

pls STOMP it also...need to apologize to a greater crowd....

It's your fault, you should have gone back to the toilet and reversed the goal.
Scarly he returned to the toilet and den did more *PRRRRAAAAKKKKK* more goals conceded. Lagi worse. :eek:

Singapore side depends to much on Alam Shah or was he trying to be a 1 man show. Vietnam's defender just need to mark him. SG keep attacking but without gameplay, more like just hantam.

Thailand vs Vietnam will be an interesting game.

Singapore side depends to much on Alam Shah or was he trying to be a 1 man show. Vietnam's defender just need to mark him. SG keep attacking but without gameplay, more like just hantam.

Thailand vs Vietnam will be an interesting game.

no lah, its not Alam Shah or whoever's fault... in this thread... its clearly synapseman's fault...

he should have just held on to his pot of gold, but he just have to go do an own goal... :bsmilie:

next time they will have x-ray machines at entrance, those with sai in their body will not be allowed into stadium until the system is cleared
:bsmilie:

so everytime you fart, vietnam tries to score a goal against singapore but misses? :bsmilie:

wah lau... u mean that " red Nike S'pore jersey " ??? :bsmilie:

Should hav gone to the "other side" toilet and do your business. :think::bsmilie:

Ok ok. Next time I go support the national team, I will bring two bottles of prune juice and a rubber stopper plug, and use them as is appropriate for the situation. May be a challenge explaining it to gate security, though. :bsmilie:

Seriously lah, S'pore don't deserve to go through to finals. It should've been a done deal last week in Vietnam. Vietnam coach already say we only know how to play long ball, so therefore he must have already had a plan to deal with that. And what did S'pore do? Play long ball! Vietnam play to feet, attack and defend in numbers. S'pore mostly just stand around. (And yesterday TNP report as if Vietnam cannot play football like that. Overconfident, liao).

If want to play long ball, we must have a natural finisher, an opportunist who can turn half-chances into goals. But we not have that standard yet lah. Nothing surprising lah, the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.