im new here:)

Thanks.for the help, i.do.the research on this
Thanks.man

Thanks.for the help, i.do.the research on this
Thanks.man

The fisheye converter can be bought lesser than $100, For the price, the image quality is pretty much equivalent...Good for trying out "fishy" effects, but for long term, I'll still recommend getting a fisheye lens. But that will need you to prepare a budget of at least $600.

The reason why people prefer to stay away from converters is (in general) most converters have pretty bad image quality in terms of CA and other stuffs.

Thanks for the info, god bless, ill do research again . :)

Hi TS (Shukrisuef),

firstly welcome to Clubsnap :)

If you've just gotten yourself a DSLR, perhaps you'd be better off using your existing gear to shoot more and familiarize yourself with both photography basics and the operation of your camera (what all the buttons do, etc). Why rush to buy something you know so little about?

I agree with ZerocoolAstra,

It is important to start off photography on the right track. If you are new and really new ... the first thing is to get the basics right - know your camera, know the basics of operating an DSLR (instead of using Auto or P mode for everything - not implying that you will but just a suggestion).

Fisheye lens might be a creative lens but it's application can also be limited. Try something more general or join outings to get to know more people who will share with you the right stuff so that you can appreciate photography better. As a hobby, photography is a long learning journey... thus, enjoy it instead of rushing into it.

Cheers

Daniel
Hi TS (Shukrisuef),

If you've just gotten yourself a DSLR, perhaps you'd be better off using your existing gear to shoot more and familiarize yourself with both photography basics and the operation of your camera (what all the buttons do, etc). Why rush to buy something you know so little about?

ZerocoolAstra said:
Hi TS (Shukrisuef),

+1.

Look for the cameralabs channel on YouTube, they have excellent beginner videos. If you can get past the crap, digitalrev tv has great videos too on how to take nice scenery shots, how to do fast action photography, etc.

Also just start with your kit lens for a few months to figure out what you're missing. Randomly buying lenses is a very expensive thing. If you find yourself always struggling to get a picture of big buildings, can get an ultra wide angle like the 10-24. If you find yourself shooting in low light often and don't want to spoil the image with a flash (or if you cannot use the flash) can get a fast lens like the 35mm f1.8 or f1.4, etc.

It also pays to learn about the holy trinity of aperture-shutter speed-iso. :)

Last edited:
Valkarian said:
how would anyone survive in the dslr world without this XD

Full auto mode! :D turns your dslr into a super compact!

pbear1973 said:
Full auto mode! :D turns your dslr into a super compact!

Waste money mode! But good for learning la lol. The best photographers make full use of their camera's function to achieve optimal results

Thanks to those who reply me, ill take note, ill appreciate so much you guys for the.help and reply, ill take it a new learning thing. And.i hope you guys can guide me along the way. God bless all. :)

Welcome to CS and enjoy your stay! :)