Illegal camper outside my house for C&C

farbird

Jan 14, 2004
www.farbird.com
Please give comments on which is preferred, #1 or #2 and reasons...
Thanks in advance for giving your precious advice.

r_MG_6699.jpg

r_MG_6702.jpg

Both are almost similar shots.
Except for the lighting. Work a little on the compo ;)

Apart from the comments, I'll go with #2. Though slight under, it does not have distractions from the branch ;)

This is much better ;) :thumbsup:
After cropping, side lighting stands out better

the 3rd one is better definitely . . .

Next time, try to take at different angles and you will find one which you will like. :)

thanks MM for the encouragement... pic was cropped from #2 and rotated with colours and overall brightness/gamma adjustments and not to mention a little unsharp mask applied...

thanks to gimp.

just wanna ask.. will the rule of thirds be applicable to macro as well?

thank you novjoe..

one more question for the experts..

WB set to flash but i still get yellowish tint [ as compared with the actual colour my eye saw ]

What WB setting u guys use? do u set it in manual kelvins? my diffusers are whitish.. could that be the issue?

thanks MM for the encouragement... pic was cropped from #2 and rotated with colours and overall brightness/gamma adjustments and not to mention a little unsharp mask applied...

thanks to gimp.

just wanna ask.. will the rule of thirds be applicable to macro as well?
Yes but sometimes rules are meant to be broken ;)

Is that the maximum mag you could achieve with your 100mm? I'd have tilted the camera CW a little bit as the original angle is quite odd.

sorry for the ignorance, but what is CW?

I stacked with raynox250 for this pic.

Is that the maximum mag you could achieve with your 100mm? I'd have tilted the camera CW a little bit as the original angle is quite odd.