Igor's - The Halloween Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ivan_limm

hi, any of you guys been to that Halloween restaurant at Kallang called Igor's before? i went last week, they got quite a neat setup there, using DSLRs to take pictures of customers then print them on the spot, but quite expensive, they charge $20 for just one photograph! although the picture A4 size, i still think too expensive :angry:

any idea what equipment they all using? i couldn't get a good look when i was there

i've been there and bought the same $20 photo. That time, they were using the D30, not sure if they have upgraded. Heck, reddawn was their inhouse photographer for a while back then!

but the print out was pretty good...i saw the HP logo there quite big, but not sure what model they use, not bad..

reddawn, if you're reading this maybe can enlighten us

Originally posted by ivan_limm
but the print out was pretty good...i saw the HP logo there quite big, but not sure what model they use, not bad..

reddawn, if you're reading this maybe can enlighten us

Hi

ahhh....igors....

CRW_2372.jpg

yes i was their inhouse photographer for a while (part time! ;)). I believe the management for the entire setup has already been changed.

the last time i was there D30s, Sigma 15-30s, 420EXs and Epson 895s were used. i used my own lenses and equipment then, as u get paid higher if u dun use their stuff :)

hehe.....i have a whole collection of photos from that stint.....hey btw, wat story are they running now huh? i hear they do change the scripts seasonally ;)

CRW_4280a.jpg

Darn it..

This place looks so cute.

What's the exact address of this place and...
Is food very high end..?

Originally posted by Poledra
Darn it..

This place looks so cute.

What's the exact address of this place and...
Is food very high end..?

You will just be paying for the novelty factor...... the food sucks and is very much overpriced.....

You go there and pay to be abused and suffer from "lousy" service. Quite an experience i would say, but ultimately, not worth the money spent... :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
You go there and pay to be abused and suffer from "lousy" service. Quite an experience i would say, but ultimately, not worth the money spent... :)

aye..... wasted my money i would say and did not really impress my date then. ;)

How are you by the way mate?? :)

Originally posted by NitroTech
aye..... wasted my money i would say and did not really impress my date then. ;)

How are you by the way mate?? :)

Not too bad, not too bad... Just ambling along?
How about yourself? :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Not too bad, not too bad... Just ambling along?
How about yourself? :)

Surviving.... day to day.... :) Let's have wine when Lillian gets back aye? ;)

its a halloween restaurant! what do you expect the service to be like? on par with those at some high-class restaurant?! i thought it was great!

but i do agree with you that its a bit too over-priced to eat there, considering there is nothing special about the food, plus you have to share with other people the food somemore!

more fun for photographers? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.