if you want to marry, marry a photog. :D

Thanks allenleonhart for the translation.

To the thread starter, which newspaper was this from?

taken from a friend.. i have no idea also haha

Optimism
There are photographers who capture scenes of war, death and gore. Some even have very sad overtones coming from their pictures. So how is that optimistic?

Healthy body
I gained weight when I was shooting street photography. It was dehydrating and I tend to eat more everytime I rest. Also, going under the sun for such long periods is damaging to the skin too. Carrying equipment and walking long distances is aerobic exercise, which would encourage storage of fat and carbohydrates in the cells - instead of developing muscles. :p

Easy to understand
Photographers are not superficial and not petty? I know most good photographers are super anal when it comes to evaluating photos - fingers chopped off, 1 fine hair over the face, one dust speck in the sky, etc. LOL

Influential
I don't know where that came from... :dunno:

chill man , i post the article as relaxing for everyone, no need to shoot me down like this right? ;)

Does this only apply to male photographers? Hmm... Sexist leh. Lol!

hey lady chill, i've nothing against gender discrimination and also as i say i post for relaxation, take it with a light heart yah? ;)

wait till you encounter photographers only get energized knowing able to take young girls in bikini or anything lesser.
ask them to take other subjects they will behave like zombie.

those i don't think are real photographers...

eh.... what if i only take landscape abstract and children + Pets photos..... BUT i ALWAYS look at the portrait sections only? LOL

Last edited:
Funny and lame article.

My conclusion is don't marry a photographer because every one year he would spend all the money/savings chasing the latest gears. And he would put family finance at stake after buying the latest D4X and the new Super Turbo 24-70 VRIII F1.2 lens. Especially after he hang around with his poisonous friends :D

Last edited:
Den time for you to buy the super $$$$ equipment to keep fit. :bsmilie:

What are you waiting for? Get back in shape. Get a D3X today!

What are you waiting for? Get back in shape. Get a D3X today!

Neh... I prefer to take lights instead of D3X... personally dun quite like the noise in high ISO compared to my 5DM2(but that another topic that I dun wish to OT here)

Easy to understand
Photographers are not superficial and not petty? I know most good photographers are super anal when it comes to evaluating photos - fingers chopped off, 1 fine hair over the face, one dust speck in the sky, etc. LOL

You remind me of someone in CS. :bsmilie:
Cannot say more :p

i sent the scan and the translation done here to my gf and haha......she say "u hinting me to marry u ah" kekekekeke

If a gal marries a fishmonger, she has got plenty of fish to eat and he will smell fishy perpetually.

If a gal marries an accountant, he will count each and every cent she spends.

If a gal marries a dentist, he will make sure that she has a great smile.

If a gal marries a photog, she will have plenty of great portraits of herself. After 15yrs or so, her daughter will take over as the model.

wahhh...

as i have mentioned on the other thread "do you hide your photography expenses from your spouse"... hopefully can find a gf in future who is into photography

but having said so, having a photographer's eye for beauty can be attractive for some people

on the other hand... having poisonous friends is not ...

LOL