Ia Ia Ia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, no nightmares for me if I'm the one doing the killing. but yes, will have nightmares if I'm the onebeing killed :p

In the event of war, we will have a brand new rifle.
but
then again, shooting a real person and shooting target board is different feeling.

Will you get nightmares and feels gulit all the time?

:think: :rolleyes: :think:

In the event of war, we will have a brand new rifle.
but
then again, shooting a real person and shooting target board is different feeling.

Will you get nightmares and feels gulit all the time?

:think: :rolleyes: :think:

Yup, apparently we have a lot of new M-16S1s in storage. Wonder what we'll do with them, since they're manufactured under license and we're not allowed to sell them to anyone else.

And with regards to shooting, it's either you take a shot between his/her eyes, or someone will have to scoop your brains out of your helmet.

off topic but quite relating to the same issue.

was watching the movie Behind Enemy Lines II Axis of Evil yesterday. when i watch a war movie, i expect it to show some realism but this movie is a disappointment. i don't understand how a bunch of Navy SEALs find it so difficult to make accurate kills firing an automatic weapon at close range. these elites are supposed to be sharp shooters right?

i felt that the first Behind Enemy Lines is better.

mayb nx time there's "Magic Bullet"! :bsmilie:

i'm not that luckily as u ......everytime my friends and i will have at least 4 IA during our range
we were joking saying that those NSF must be skiving :)

never clean their arms properly :D

SAF will issue new weapons during war. :)

Only new guns are issue during war time, peace time all use second hand rifle and keep passing down to the next generation, and recycle, of course IA all the way!
was watching a documentary on the war against the taliban earlier
notice that the british troops were firing like hell at the taliban but never encounter a single IA which most of us would encounter numerous of time during our range.

was thinking if SAF soldiers were to call to the front line, not only we have to deal with the enemy, we also have to keep remedy the IA drills

what a ironic ;)

Aren't all helmets issued are bullet proofed? :)

not at short range. :)

oh crap! more secrets....:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

soldiers are trained to kill

Trained to kill what first??
Never state properly.

The only thing i trained to 'kill' is a dummy person with a target on it's chest
or
the best living thing i ever killed during camp....is cockroaches and rats.

:p :think: :p

And with regards to shooting, it's either you take a shot between his/her eyes, or someone will have to scoop your brains out of your helmet.

I choose to surrender.
I don't believe in violence to solve problems.

:sweat: :p :sweat:

can SAF custom a weapon for me like in those games? i would like a laser sight, back-up iron sight, made of some fancy lightweight alloy, can mount on my tripod, comes w/ wheels (cos a lazy to carry), etc-etc.

best if dun need to clean. :lovegrin:

can SAF custom a weapon for me like in those games? i would like a laser sight, back-up iron sight, made of some fancy lightweight alloy, can mount on my tripod, comes w/ wheels (cos a lazy to carry), etc-etc.

best if dun need to clean. :lovegrin:
Try Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.