I want to take peektures of flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shodan99

Nov 5, 2004
As per title, I am planning to go to Botanic Gardens to take pictures of flowers. Is there an optimum time I should go when the lighting is best and brings out the beautiful colours of the flowers?

I recommend somewhere around 8.30am to 10.00am ba, not too hot also.. hehe :)

Thanks guys for the replies.... But seems to be overcast today at my place... sian.. maybe I go some other time....

ya...weather forecast says partly cloudly.....

how was Constance's photos? let me see see leh..... :lovegrin:

Pet,

Comming soon.. Watch out for it in the appropriate forums!!... ;)

Shodan99 said:
As per title, I am planning to go to Botanic Gardens to take pictures of flowers. Is there an optimum time I should go when the lighting is best and brings out the beautiful colours of the flowers?

Usually i will start from 7:00 am to 10 am... find the time 7:30am to 8:30am the best time....

Shodan99 said:
Thanks guys for the replies.... But seems to be overcast today at my place... sian.. maybe I go some other time....
Overcast is better than a hot day, the lighting will be soft and nice.

kitkat said:
Usually i will start from 7:00 am to 10 am... find the time 7:30am to 8:30am the best time....

anytime after 10.30 will become super hot.. i was there from 7am to 1pm... and guess what.. it was so hot that i almost wanted to take a cab home halfway...

but sometimes.. try to stay there for some time, u might find some interesting shoots ...

I was at SBG from 4 to 6pm... Wah lau, all the mosquitos commandos man... I think I lost a lot of blood...haahaa...

But I agree with Glenn, I think its too hot to walk around in the afternoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.