I need your opinion and advice very badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the one who owes Alice, anyone has a problem?

Alice, please check your account again. I banked in the money this afternoon at Peninsula Plaza (I still have the banking receipt, some of them saw me hanging around there). Maybe at that time I din noe its DBS account (cos u just sent my the acc number not which bank) I tot it was POSB account. By the time you sent me the right account, maybe its too late for you to withdraw. I know you need the money urgently, sorry I couldn't bank in on time..... :)

Stprmit, you are right, losing money is my problem that's why I delayed her payment alittle late. As long as my photoshoot is concern, I will continue even though its losing money. Money lost can earn back but not the model. The O/S model is so eager to come and sent me so many emails and I don't want to disappoint her. Send her in, shoot first talk later. So I lost some money in this O/S Shoot and so was the TFCD, but we are happy.

Brett, u noe my address. Come la, have kopi :)

angalphoto, let me tell you something about these multiblitz. I bought less than 3 weeks and they have to be replaced, 2 units. And each time, when I wanna switched on the lights(new ones) I am worried and so are some of the models and photogrpahers who witnessed tat. cos u can hear tat piak piak sound so loud and got smoke sometimes. If I had paid in full, each time when I wanna do a shoot, I would hav fear.

Talk about installments, even shops don't take away your things if you din pay for about 2 weeks and furthermore, tomorrow is my o/s model shoot, the lights were taken away like that, just like you wanna eat the rice, they break your bowl. How cruel. BUT, luckily got people loan me his lights and I will never forget this people. Thanks!

The reason why the units were taken away not becos I dun wan to pay( someone said that I bought a 2k pda, pda got 2k one meh?) but infact I dun wan them already, I treated my 700 paid as a loan of lights for a month. I even sold off the hot lights at a low price.

Sometimes, when you do not noe the heads and tails. Don't open your CB mouth. You have 2 heads, use the bigger head to think and not the smaller ones.

I tell you what is shame. It is really a shame when you are being used. Do you know what is 'borrow a knife and kill people'?

DP, of cos the model is expected to be paid. When the monthly payment is arrangement, sometimes it may overlook abit ( ar, similiar case before, sometimes ago abt the makeup artist hmmm) So no more monthly payment, just on the spot regardless how small the money is. That's my lesson too.......

Vince, let me finished my lines first la... Why u so kanchong?

So now, what are you going to do about it???? Alice got the money, are u guys gonna shaff ur own dxxk into ur own mouth????

Anyway, today is my birthday and I have this very wonderful present!

Happy Birthday to me ........................... :)

Ok, forget about this.

Coming June, in the Spirit of Learning and Sharing, there will be a series of sharing sessions coming up for those who are interested in Traditional Black n White. Sharing sessions like Basic Photography, Film Developing and Printing, Basic Classical Studio Lightings for portraiture, still live and nude photography.

**** NB: Bobman may be very bad, but the instructors are very good and very nice, they just need my place to conduct their workshops/sharing sessions. Don't get influence by my lousy and kns reputation and loose out on these wonderful sharing sessions.

The fee you are paying will be very very very low. All monies collected are meant for the expenses of logistics and further improvement of the workshops. The instructors and I DO NOT EARN A DIME......

Sorry if any misunderstanding was caused - I wasn't kanchong in any way. Cheers!

Bobman said:
Vince, let me finished my lines first la... Why u so kanchong?

Bobman said:
angalphoto, let me tell you something about these multiblitz. I bought less than 3 weeks and they have to be replaced, 2 units. And each time, when I wanna switched on the lights(new ones) I am worried and so are some of the models and photogrpahers who witnessed tat. cos u can hear tat piak piak sound so loud and got smoke sometimes. If I had paid in full, each time when I wanna do a shoot, I would hav fear.

Talk about installments, even shops don't take away your things if you din pay for about 2 weeks and furthermore, tomorrow is my o/s model shoot, the lights were taken away like that, just like you wanna eat the rice, they break your bowl. How cruel. BUT, luckily got people loan me his lights and I will never forget this people. Thanks!

The reason why the units were taken away not becos I dun wan to pay( someone said that I bought a 2k pda, pda got 2k one meh?) but infact I dun wan them already, I treated my 700 paid as a loan of lights for a month. I even sold off the hot lights at a low price.

Sometimes, when you do not noe the heads and tails. Don't open your CB mouth. You have 2 heads, use the bigger head to think and not the smaller ones.

I tell you what is shame. It is really a shame when you are being used. Do you know what is 'borrow a knife and kill people'?
So now, what are you going to do about it???? Alice got the money, are u guys gonna shaff ur own dxxk into ur own mouth????

Not say that I want to say you lar! I don't like to play game with you but I play soccer OK?
Please do not spoil the name of MULTIBLITZ that giving three years of Guarantee!!!
A lots of CS member told me, Don't get too close with you because of your passed History in CS! But i never, i still give you the chance, end-up..................YOU:devil: :devil: :devil:
I also know that you want to learn or copy something from me, that's why i saw you everyday in my studio!
I'm not selfish to tell you too! And i don't know why you want to do something bad behind me??? Not once but many time!
Since you are like that, and i'll tell you: IN PHOTOGRAPHY I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO PLAY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!
The gods will know what you are doing, i don't have to write it here.
I wish you all the best, if you can! Ya! Bird day to you! Bod!

hey hey. Y do u have to make ur facts sound so different from everything that really happened?:think: Ppl reading this thread, i did not want to interfere in this saga of dishonesty going on but since Bob had presented Multiblitz in an unacceptable manner, i got to once again make sure this matter is cleared up.

I am one of the partners of Multiblitz, working with SLCC. I'm Adwin Lim. We got to know Bob early last year. The ppl at SLCC were nice to him and after many memorable outings,got to know him better, hence developing a humble friendship. :bsmilie:

After introducing our products to him, he asked us to order a set of hot lights. He purchased them and paid in full. A month later he ordered another set of hot lights n several accessories . After flying it in, we contacted him and told him the goods are in. But surprisingly, he didnt end up purchasing them. He was uncontactable and MIA for almost a month. Causing many uproars between the partners of Multiblitz and in SLCC, we felt cheated n beared the costly amount. He later claimed he did not even place the order.

So be it, we forgave and forgot. Bob reappeared at SLCC months later and we didnt bug him about the matter. Stanley and Joanne, who didnt believe in being petty, accepted him once again. This time, Bob makes an order for lights again. He wanted to purchase Strobe lights now and asked us to take this new order as a replacement of the previous unpurchased lights.

Bob requested we let him purchase it on an installment Basis. Stanley felt he could perhaps trust Bob and sold him the strobes at $2400 with a 3 month installment. SLCC did not ask for any Black n white agreement to be signed , only a receipt was written. After all Bob was a friend whom we often hanged out with. Down payment was $700. This was 1st March 2006.

Complains came back when the flash failed to fire within weeks. We said nothing, didnt take it as part of the 3 yr gurantee claim and replaced it with a new set. A decade using the same brand of lights, we had never heard about this issue. We were informed of the cause after sending the faulty set back to Germany for inspection.

1st April came, Bob didnt make it for his second payment. After several calls on the phone with him, we were unable to collect our installment. Came 17th April, still no word from him. :thumbsd: We asked for payment again. In desperation he said he will sell this strobe lights to pay us. We wondered that if even if he was successful in selling them, would he even pay us. :dunno: So we warned him he was not allowed to do so as the strobes was not entirely his property. On the same day, he posted a thread in buy n sell,selling 2 hot lights n 2 strobes. The moderators know about this as we asked them to close his thread. The next day, the 18th, after the thread was removed, he posted it again.

We took back the lights on the 18th of April as we had no choice. Neither we could let him sell them nor we wait for him to pay up. How long we had to wait, we had no clue. On top of that, the other partner in our business was furious that inspite of Bob's bad record, Stanley still trusted him and sold it to him. Like Bob himself said above : "Don't get influenced by my lousy and kns Reputation".

We wonder about the integrity and truthfulness of this so called friend. Reading what he wrote above is unbelievable. He takes purchase of lights with the initial $700 down payment as a loan. :eek: Why dont he do the same with purchasing his daily needs. Any by the way Bob, yes there isnt any PDA worth 2k. Its 1k plus and many saw u with that PDA during the period u claimed u are broke. U want to say anything, come find us at SLCC, come drink Kopi and perhaps we could clear this matter between us and leave MULITBLITZ out of ur crappy world.

To the audience here, its Ripley's Believe Or Not, trust u seek n u shall not find. Good Luck to u if u consider doing business or even consider being pals with this individual.

Not say that I want to say you lar! I don't like to play game with you but I play soccer OK?
Please do not spoil the name of MULTIBLITZ that giving three years of Guarantee!!!

=== Please note that I did not spoil the reputation of MultiBlitz but I am sharing my bad experience and encounter the with product.

A lots of CS member told me, Don't get too close with you because of your passed History in CS! But i never, i still give you the chance, end-up..................YOU:devil: :devil: :devil:

=== You gave me chance? Hahaha, I must thank you then as if I owe you something like that.

I also know that you want to learn or copy something from me, that's why i saw you everyday in my studio!

=== I reasons I go to your studio is that I got nothing better to do. Go there TCSS. Tell me what can I learn or copy from you?? Please, don't put yourself too high up again. When I see some of your students shake the developing tank so vigourously throughout the process or say film developing can be done in "special" way, I don't need to know further liao. Your works are too commercial which I am not interested at all.

I'm not selfish to tell you too! And i don't know why you want to do something bad behind me??? Not once but many time!

=== Yes, you try to explain certain things sometimes about photography, but dun forget, I always refuse to listen (becos one day one might say "I told him how to do one, I taught him one" and now it happens).

You say I said something bad behind your back? Funny, have you not forgotten that in your last 2nd nude practical model shoot. You are afraid that your model will play you out and ask me to find a nude model for standby just in case. I held on to the model for the last minute until your beautful model came than you said dun need her anymore. In the end, I have to arrange a shoot for her on my own expense. Tell me, who will do such a thing. Because I noe you, I don't mind helping you and what did I get?

Since you are like that, and i'll tell you: IN PHOTOGRAPHY I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO PLAY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!

=== Siao, who wants to play photography with you You got 13 years experiene and I have only 13 months. How to compare? Its like "Small witch see Big Witch". You do yours, I do mine. If you say you are stronger, that's good but don't forget, I can learn and train myself to be stronger than you one day. By the way, when was the last time you did a black and white print???...... :)

The gods will know what you are doing, i don't have to write it here.

=== Of cos, just sent Him an email and oso cc copy to the Devil too.

I wish you all the best, if you can! Ya! Bird day to you! Bod!

=== Thank you. I can if I want and I will. Oei its Bob la not Bod leh...... :)

hey hey. Y do u have to make ur facts sound so different from everything that really happened? Ppl reading this thread, i did not want to interfere in this saga of dishonesty going on but since Bob had presented Multiblitz in an unacceptable manner, i got to once again make sure this matter is cleared up.

What dishonesty you talking here, please state it clearly. Am I not wrong that 2 of your MultiBlitz failed within 3 weeks?

Also you guys came to take the auto and when I asked someone whether you guys had taken and can say no somemore. Somemore can say I irresponsible putting the autopoles outside my studio door . I left it there becos my server dieded and I had to rush to the data centre and I m not sure when u guys coming n cannot wait any longer. some of u who came to my studio will noe that it is safe inside that building. I even rush back from my data centre to check wheather you guys had taken fearing tat the door might be locked by the second floor tenant. Luckily I got soemthing and someone to withness otherwise I kenna pay extra for the autopole. Now who is being dishonest here?

I am one of the partners of Multiblitz, working with SLCC. I'm Adwin Lim. We got to know Bob early last year. The ppl at SLCC were nice to him and after many memorable outings,got to know him better, hence developing a humble friendship.

Becos I was nice to them too..

After introducing our products to him, he asked us to order a set of hot lights. He purchased them and paid in full. A month later he ordered another set of hot lights n several accessories . After flying it in, we contacted him and told him the goods are in. But surprisingly, he didnt end up purchasing them. He was uncontactable and MIA for almost a month. Causing many uproars between the partners of Multiblitz and in SLCC, we felt cheated n beared the costly amount. He later claimed he did not even place the order.

Look here, I did ordered the second sets of hotlights and it took so long to arrive. Germany having this and that and by the time it arrived 2 months later, and I told SLCC that I will get it later and I paid a $300 deposit for the pair of lights. If I were to know I have to wait that long, I would not order at all. Check the facts!

The reasons of purchasing of strobes wasn't my idea. Becos someone recommends me to take the strobe instead of hotlights becos I will be running a studio and needs the strobes more than tungsten and I paid him the 1st installment (150 less the price of the tungsten lights). But I did say, I will still want the staffs.

Hi Bobman,

Thanks a lot for your honesty,
really sorry for the misunderstanding has caused.....
but one thing you should know.....

Profit & Lost is one of the most critical factor when doing a business.....
The model should also understand that the organiser would not be able to organise the shoot if he knows that he is going to make some losses.....

It is good that you do something to make someone happy....
However, it is become bad if you do this by hurting yourself !!!

I am saying this because I myself have gone through this.....
and the Pain Scars keep remains in my heart
even until now...........

OK... need to go to work now !!!
Sorry I am in Beijing now.....

Wishing you all the best for your successful shootings.....

See you.....

Stephen

1st April came, Bob didnt make it for his second payment.

=== I suppose to pay 800 but was asked to pay 1000 or more to help out in paying your supplier. As what someone said earlier, you owed others is ur biz n y u asked me to pay so much when I need just to pay 800?

After several calls on the phone with him, we were unable to collect our installment. Came 17th April, still no word from him. :thumbsd:

=== Hahaha, you were with Joanne and I spoke to you. I offered to pay u guys 400 to 500 first then the rest after my O/S shoot. You said you have no power to make decision becos you have other partners.

We asked for payment again. In desperation he said he will sell this strobe lights to pay us.

=== I would say, you are in desperation in need of money so I said nevermind, I sell the strobes and you take the money to pay your supplier cos you take back the strobes no use, what you need is money. I even ask some of the potential buyers to pay to SLCC direct. You want to know who? Its your own student.

We wondered that if even if he was successful in selling them, would he even pay us. :dunno: So we warned him he was not allowed to do so as the strobes was not entirely his property. On the same day, he posted a thread in buy n sell,selling 2 hot lights n 2 strobes. The moderators know about this as we asked them to close his thread. The next day, the 18th, after the thread was removed, he posted it again.

We took back the lights on the 18th of April as we had no choice. Neither we could let him sell them nor we wait for him to pay up. How long we had to wait, we had no clue. On top of that, the other partner in our business was furious that inspite of Bob's bad record, Stanley still trusted him and sold it to him. Like Bob himself said above : "Don't get influenced by my lousy and kns Reputation".

We wonder about the integrity and truthfulness of this so called friend.

=== That's it! You know I got shoot tomolo and u just walked in n take my lights. What's ur intention, wanna ruin my O/S model's shoot. I spent 4K in that week. So now I noe wat kind of friend u too....

Reading what he wrote above is unbelievable. He takes purchase of lights with the initial $700 down payment as a loan. :eek: Why dont he do the same with purchasing his daily needs.

=== I meant it I treated as a rental maybe wrong use of words....

Any by the way Bob, yes there isnt any PDA worth 2k. Its 1k plus and many saw u with that PDA during the period u claimed u are broke.

=== my dell 51v only cost my 600 second hand. I bought this way back in november while waiting for ur tungsten lights to come. if you had stocks at that time, i would have 4 tungstens lights by now.

U want to say anything, come find us at SLCC, come drink Kopi and perhaps we could clear this matter between us and leave MULITBLITZ out of ur crappy world.

=== then i must say to you the same, u want to say anything, come find me at Geylang. If ppl can complain abt Nokia in this forum and y can't I comment on MultiBlitz?

To the audience here, its Ripley's Believe Or Not, trust u seek n u shall not find. Good Luck to u if u consider doing business or even consider being pals with this individual.

=== So you are telling the rest to consider to by my pals or biz dealings just becos you n i got problems? Also if you want to get installment plans from him also need to be in black n white (shame that i do black n whtie but dun write in black n white, kekeke) avoid like me 1st installment pay 800 then second 1000 plus if cannot pay take lights back. Very dangerous. And you said you goin to write me a redeem letter that when I pay the 1700 u will return the lights. Now it seems you can resell my lights at 2400 as new liao. So making extra 700 so easily. But please be honest, if someone wants to buy my lights at 1700, sell it to them cos I dun want to redeem anyway.....

Hi Bobman,

Thanks a lot for your honesty,
really sorry for the misunderstanding has caused.....
but one thing you should know.....

Thanks for ur concern.....

Profit & Lost is one of the most critical factor when doing a business.....
The model should also understand that the organiser would not be able to organise the shoot if he knows that he is going to make some losses.....

Sometimes, they think organised shoot sure make money one. Nevermind la, over liao.

It is good that you do something to make someone happy....
However, it is become bad if you do this by hurting yourself !!!

I am saying this because I myself have gone through this.....
and the Pain Scars keep remains in my heart
even until now...........

If I took off my shirt, you can see many bullet holes and parang markings. Going thru all these are just like a cup of tea to me now. If you are true and sincere, you no need to scare. I still got models doing jobs for me, still got photographers shoot with me. This type of Kachang Puteh, Simi Lai A ...........

OK... need to go to work now !!!
Sorry I am in Beijing now.....

Wishing you all the best for your successful shootings.....

See you.....

Stephen

Bye and enjoy your peking duck....................

Dear All,

I understand that this may be a touchy topic, especially so when it involves money but I would like to advise that this episode regarding the light orders be resolved privately.

Bobman: Uncle Bob, for better or for worse, I understand you are pretty upset right now. It doesn't help when there are people out there who are happy to jump in and start judging before the full facts are out. Nonetheless, it's a good thing that the matter between yourself and Alice has been resolved. Anyhow, engaging everyone in public this way doesn't really do much good for everyone so you may want to consider taking this matter offline and settle this matter privately.

Superjinx: Adwin, Hi. Thank you for sharing your side of the story but may i recommand that both parties take this matter off line and resolve it privately? Doing it this way serves little or no purpose, save for the back and forth accusations which in the long run, do more damage than good.

May i suggest that since its this is a totally different issue, regarding lights, both parties may wish to settle this matter amicably and privately and if both parties are in favour, issue a joint statement subsequently. This would help negate all the speculations thats going around and of course, prevent further escalation of what is already a very terse situation.

Thank you. :)

SUNF said:
Happy birthday to you, Bob!

Thank you, how's Vietnam? Send me the link to the photos of Jennie? My server died due to old age. Now setting a new one and will be up soon. :)

:what: ... Shake Head. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.